The thought has pondered in my mind for some time now so I thought I'd get it out in the open and get everyone's views and/or opinions on it. Before I start I'd like everyone to know that I'm a successfully recovered emet so this post is in no way a shot at anyone on here.

There are several reasons why would v* and one of the more common ones are spoiled food, 95% of it being meat, dairy and/or animal products. Now I myself, after being diagnosed with emetophobia, decided to entirely cut all these products out, hence living a strict vegan lifestyle. Now the last thing I'm trying to do here is preach. All I'm saying is that I've noticed many topics on here about knowing when chicken is cooked properly, how long to keep bacon in the fridge, etc etc. It would be a lot easier, healthier but most of all, give you a LOT more peace ofmind if these were cut out or greatly reduced in your diet.

An easy example of this is about 5 months ago. My brother and sister both had this nasty sv* and they were both horribly and violently v*. Unfortunately, I caught the bug too but I didn't nearly half as sick as they were. I had about 6 hours of d* and that was it! True story.

Like I said I'm not trying to convert or preach to anyone. This is merely an honest and curious question to you all and I would like as much feedback, be it positive or negative, as possible! Thanks! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]