I guess everyone has these days, but i feel i really can't cope anymore, im sick to death with having to think 24/7 about food and whether im sick or not. All im eating again is toast and biscuits and im sick of them. I just want to eat when i feel hungry and when i like, but im to scared too. Maybe im just reading to much stuff on the internet and should listen to my doctor, he gave me Prochlorperazine tablets and said eat what i like when i like as i need to put weight on fast, and if i ever felt sick, they would stop me being sick no matter what, then i go on the internet and some sites say that there are stronger ones? and theres so many mixed reviews. Today i've eaten 4 bits of toast and 2 ginger biscuits, and i don't no whether to eat anything else? because im scared i've eaten to much already and im sick of toast because i think having it all day everyday is the reason my stomach keeps aching and feeling bloated. Along with that my family keep arguing and fighting around me, im now having to move out and im not sure where to go, as it takes time to get housing becuase im only 17, the feelings of wanting to self harm keep coming back, im also frightend about trying to commit suicide again as the experience of that is awfull... and its just getting to me and i think its that whats also causing my stomach to hurt and my ibs to become worse? Im sorry for ranting, had to get it all of my chest..maybe some antidepressents could also help me? but i just want some antiemetics there so i know i can eat and have a safety guard, even though the doctor said if i was that scared if i felt sick or had d* i could go down the doctors or the hospital and have one if i needed to, because my mum works there so she knows the doctors, but still i don't know what to belive..argh! I just feel so horrible and selfish about all this....