Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Have just woken up (1.30am) and noticed husband wasn't in bed. First I figured that the baby must have woken up and I hadn't heard, but shortly after, I heard the coughing!! I sung out and asked if he was okay and he said "no, I'm sick". My worst nightmare!!!

So as all emets are, I have just quizzed him for 20 minutes as to what he is feeling and I don't know whether it is an sv, fp or what. He hasn't felt sick at all today except for a little heartburn after he had eaten tuna for lunch (from a tin). He had dinner, frozen fish and salad, munched on some crisps earlier on in the evening and went to bed feeling absolutely fine??!! He doesn't have a temperature, doesn't have a stomach ache and most importantly, doesn't feel sick anymore. What's your thoughts?? I'm so freaking out that he has an sv.

Maybe it was fp? Or maybe he had a stuff nose that dripped down and caused his stomach to get upset. How are you holding up?
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I don't know...my son was sick over the weekend also but with only d.....and it's gone now and i don't know if it was sv or fp or what....i hope he gets over it fast...and that you won't be too scared. I know it's scary especially the fact that we quiz people to death over their symptoms...but you'll be fine. Just stay clean.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Sounds like heartburn or that maybe his dinner didn't settle quite right. Sometimes I wake up and wish I could V* just to make the weight of my dinner go away so I can rest easier.

Keep an eye out. Hopefully it was just that his food didn't agree.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

hey

I often wake up in the night feeling very very sick, a lot of the time its because of something simple like getting too hot in bed. Maybe thisis a possibility.

Oh, an emet's worst nightmare, to wake up suddenly sick. How scary. Did he eat late? Maybe he went to bed with all that food on his belly and it didn't sit right. My stepdad has bad heartburn/acid reflux and he v* every day. Maybe it was that.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

Thanks guys. He wasn't sick again and afterwards he just took himself back to bed and fell asleep..... how I don't know...lol

He's got up this morning and gone to work but did say that things seemed a little blurry and he was a little dizzy so I don't know if that is just because he is tired (he's a plasterer, so very physical job and has been working 9 days straight), or if it is because he has an sv.

No other symptoms so who knows. I just wish that I wouldn't analyse things all of the time because it just makes me feel sick. I am so tired, couldn't go back to sleep and when I finally did the futon I was sleeping on in the spare room was so uncomfortable and the kitten was being an absolute fruit cake so I didn't sleep well at all.Think I will lay down this afternoon when the toddler goes to bed.

If it is an sv and I if I should catch it, when would this be by???

He ate a lot of fish and that is a major food poisoning culprit, so it could have been any of that!!! Fish and seafood are some of the only food I WON'T eat because of my emet.