Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

Speaking of weird thoughts see I also have one where I think about killing my sister's cat. LoL Okay don't get me WRONG I love that cat more then anything, it's just that SHE said that she would KILL me if I killed her cat so I'm just wondering like what she would do to me if I hurt her cat. Like I said I would NEVER EVER Hurt an animal...EVER...but like I think about what her reaction would be an everything. Please don't hate me *Ducks as people throw things at her*

~Monica
    That's the weird thing about OCD. It's often said that someone with OCD is far less likely to actually do any of the things we obsess about doing than someone without OCD or similar obsessions. I think it was on ER, there was a guy who was obsessed that he was going to molest a young boy - he had ocd and this same reassurace was given to him. It doesn't make it much easier for us to know this, but every little helps, right?

Anyhow, I have very similar obsessions like the one you described about your cat. I can't go into details, but just know you are NOT alone.

Karen.

some of these ideas in this thread are halarious! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

lol about the throwing coffee on the wall - I think it must be the inner child in all of us - doing something we're not supposed to do because we might get in trouble - kind of exciting...
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Thanks Karen/Mothtoaflame you made me feel less psycho! LoL! I see my psychiatrist tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about these disturbing thoughts and see what he says...I'll post his response here if anyone is curious.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

Thanks Karen/Mothtoaflame you made me feel less psycho! LoL! I see my psychiatrist tomorrow and I'm going to ask him about these disturbing thoughts and see what he says...I'll post his response here if anyone is curious.

~Monica
    Please do! And good luck Monica - I will be thinking about you.

Karen. Xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by laneyb

I also have these kinda thoughts, I think its just the "bad" me trying to come out, (oooooohhhh what if I did something bad........) because most of the time Im very controlled and in control of my feelings and actions (even if inside Im an emotional wreck noone would know it)

Laney xx

I think you've hit the nail on the head there! I'm also very controlled, even when I've had quite a bit to drink I don't lose control - I still worry to quite an extent what people will think if I do this or say that, although not quite as much as when I'm sober. I've also been "an emotional wreck" and managed to hide it from everybody - even had full blown panic attacks and hidden it from whoever I've been with at the time!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

[img]styles/babyblue/images/blank.gif[/img] Is this you, mothtoaflame? If so you look like Angelina Jolie you lucky thing!

- Japanese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah
    [img]styles/babyblue/images/blank.gif[/img] Is this you, mothtoaflame? If so you look like Angelina Jolie you lucky thing!
    I wish I looked that good - that is actually Mariska Hargitay - an actress from Law & Order SVU.

Oh, lol! Hey, I'm sure you are just as pretty! I know there are some beautiful looking emets here! When you check out the photo thread it's like looking at amodelling agency's books [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

- Japanese proverb

I think Karen is beautiful but I may be slightly biased since she'smy best friend hehe
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I think Karen is beautiful but I may be slightly biased since she'smy best friend hehe
    Thanks honey - cheques in the post

yea i get these thoughts to actually come to mention it i had one the other day i was stood on a bridge (quite high) over a motorway and was wondering what it would be like to jump!!! god its so scary sometimes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.