Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just need to vent. My 3 year old had a fairly runny poop in her diaper tonight, and didn't want much of her dinner. She had some baby carrots and a string cheese, though, so I am hoping she is okay, and it is not a sv. I am so scared, my heart is pounding, and I am feeling queasy from the anxiety. I am trying to think if she ate anything out of the ordinary, but I can't recall anything that might have caused this. She had a sv in January, and I am really hoping we don't have to deal with another one. My one-year-old ate fine, and is acting and pooping normally, so I guess that's a good sign. I'm just so scared. I hate this.

daffodil.. don't worry yourself.. my son acts this way a lot and he never gets sick. Does she have a runny nose or any drainage? My son doesn't feel like eating too much and has runny poopies when he has sinus drainage and such. I'm sure shes fine.
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

Kids' poop changes for a variety of unknown reasons! Same with their appetites - my two-year-old refused to eat any dinner last night, but he was acting normally & wanting to play, and he's fine today. I think your daughter is fine. If it was an sv* she'd have got worse very quickly. Try not to worry.

Well, the night came and went without incident, so I am hoping all is normal, and I panicked for nothing. Thanks for your replies.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Now she is eating a strawberry pop tart an tormenting her sister.

Ok, first off...how old is your child? Is she teething? D* can be caused by teething as well as a loss of appetite. Is it possible that she might have a cold...cold's can cause d* too and a loss of appetite.

She doesn't have a cold, and I'm not sure if she is done getting teeth or not. She turned 3 in March. She kind of is acting like she is getting a tooth, maybe a molar. Anyone know how long it takes kids to get all their teeth?

Well, my son is 6, and he still doesn't have all of his teeth