Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

just a thought. shall we have an area of the site where the teens can chat about the teen things? and maybe a "mom" area? not that i don't love talking to everyone, but it might be helpful for some people....again, just a thought. i'm not wedded to it.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

The thing right now is we have a lot of forums and no rules for any of them. Before we go adding anymore keep in mind we have the private, OT and general forum to discuss anything you like in and it's hard enough sometimes keeping them under control. I'm not against the idea but not until John has laid out some clearer rules for other forums. This place is pretty big and can't make a special posting area for everyone[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    I think the OT forum suits pretty well for now. There are so many different forums here and despite repeated attempts people seem to only like posting in one or two places and nowhere else so I am really reluctant to have more forums added that need to be managed.

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

i'm good with that. as i said, it was just a thought. and i'm almost 41 so it wouldn't be for my sake anyway. but thanks for answering, hippy.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I suggested this a while back, thought it would be good to have a place for the younger members to discuss stuff as I'm sure emet affects teenagers in different ways to us oldies and impacts on their lives in a different way. This wouldn't exclude them from all the other forums, but sometimes there are so many posts that threads get lost or swamped and knowing there is somewhere to post which focuses specifically on younger people might be useful.

Hippychick, I do agree though that managing more forums will be difficult!Edited by: suze

Yea, this was suggested a while back, and I was one of the hot-headed teens that thought that it meant exclusion from the regular forum...sorry! If that does happen, I just really dont want to be excluded because sometimes it's really good to talk to a rational adult, instead of us teens, who are very hot tempered/irrational sometimes. lol! But otherwise, it would be cool.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'd just really like to get a hold on all the forums we DO have before we add more. As you say forums get swamped that really shouldn't/wouldn;t if there were clearer rules and people posted in the right places. Once this has been fixed then I think adding new forums is a good idea.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk

it's really good to talk to a rational adult, instead of us teens, who are very hot tempered/irrational sometimes.

Believe me, i'm rarely rational and often hot-tempered - don't let adulthood fool you!!

i like the idea for aplace for teeens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am not a teen, but I think that it is cool to have so many age groups represented here, and that when I have needed help, many people have responded and helped me, teens included. I like having such a diverse group to chat with. If the younger members would feel more comfortable talking to those in their age froup, I would understand, though.