Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ahhhh!! Again this damn thing is making its rounds around my area. I started hearing of it just at the end of this week. On Tues. when I picked my son up from school he said to me, "Doug is sick." I freaked and called the school as soon as I got home and the women tells me, "Some kids have had headaches and some of the staff has been sick." She continued to tell me noone v*ed. Anyhow, all week Christopher was complaining of a headache and saying he was dizzy. I take him to school on Thursday and I asked his teacher, "Is there anyone sick." She tells me, 'Yea, but I think we're getting over it now. It strted in the baby room and made its way to the bigger kids room. I had it n Tuesday night and was v8ing and d* all Tuesday night, but I felt better yesterday. I think the worst is over. We cleaned everything really good." Well, you know where I was headed. I turned around and said Christopher won't stay today. We'll see you tomorrow. (yesterday whichwas Friday) Yea right, I didn't take him in there anyway. She told me it started on Monday-Tuesday and Christopher was there on Tuesday! I think he might have gotten a touch of it because he was complaining of a headache. That seems to be the symptoms of this one; headache, v*ing, d*. I remember one that went around a couple of summers ago that was like this one. I knew it was going to hit again soon. It always does around this time of year here. More people I heard have it to. My son's father travels to Philadelphia every weekend for work. Philly is about an hour from here. He usually takes Christopher but today he said he as going to keep him home because his 2 sisters have a sv*. Ugh! Then at work last night I overheard my boss tell another worker her daughter's daughter had been v*ing and had a really bad headache. Ugh!! I had maybe a month break from not worrying so much about sv* going around. I'm dreaading this winter sooo bad already that I can't even enjoy the summer. I hate it! Maybe it won't go around as bad this year sonce it was soo damn bad last year.

Anyone else have this damn bug going around their area? Sorry so long. I just had to rant.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

SV* are almost always going around day care centers and other places where lots of kids are - I haven't heard much of anything where I am, but I'm also not looking.

It could have also been FP, especially if where he is taken care of makes food for everyone. Not everyone eats the same thing everyday and it could have just been one thing that is contatimated or something, especially if everyone seems to be feeling better by now.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.