Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay- so I watch trashy reality tv. Can't help it- nothing goes better with some wine and cheese than annoying people making arses of themselves on national television.

There is this one girl on Canada's Next Top Model who has decided to become a raging alcoholic, downing more wine in one night than some small cities. So far she has vomitted in the kitchen sink (how hygienic), and this week in bed. The best part- she DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN IT! She just put a pillow on top of it.

Now, I have no problem with vomit/vomitting being shown on tv- it's reality tv, they really puked while on the show, it's fair game. My issue is who the hell yaks on their bed, and then just covers it with a pillow instead of cleaning it? That is REVOLTING! ew, ew, EW

Between that, and her saying that Canada's Next Top Model should be born in Canada (to make a pettydig at one of the other contestants; dude, if you have citizenship you are canadian, no matter where you are born), I was very happy to see her and her nastiness gone this week.

********end rant*********

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EWWW!!!! That's nasty! Emetophobic or not ... ugh! I agree w/ you, it's reality tv, people get sick but she's one nasty chick!

Do you know if it airs in the US? I'm addicted to the American version and would love to see the Canadian as well.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

LOL I never knew there was a canada's next top model as well as america's! Who hosts it? and does it play here?

That is just nasty. My non emetophobic friends would never do that, and they're not nearly as paranoid as me! Eeeww!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Yep- this is actually the first season of Canada's Next Top Model. The host is Tricia Helfer, who apparently had an extensive modelling career, and plays Number Six on Battlestar Gallactica. I love fashion- but have never really heard of her. I think she was one of those models who probably worked a lot, but that didn't reach the point where those outside the industry would know her by name. She is a lot less annoying than Tyra, I must say. LOL- I betcha they tried to get Linda Evangelista, and she said no.

It airs on CityTv, so I'm not sure you can get it in the states....CityTv is very community-oriented, with different affiliates across Canada. I'm not sure if it is necessarily a channel that most US cable companies would pick up- but I could be wrong. If you're close to the border, I think you are more likely to get it.

Here is the website if you want to check it out:

http://topmodel.yahoo.ca/

The nasty sink-puker is Brandi, FYI. But don't worry- doubt there is anything graphic on the site, not that I have seen anyway.

My fav is Sisi, only because she is different looking.....not to mention will rip apart the other girls in the confessional, lol. She reminds me a lot Elyse from the first season of ANTM.

Man, I am such a loser, lol

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that is SO disgusting! my ex-best friend once vomitted on her bedroom floor and put a towel over it and left it there for a week! i refused to go in her house after that and realized she was just overall a completely unsanitary person and we're no longer friends. lol
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

OMG.. Who vomits and just leaves it there? Is it that these people are so used to being cleaned up after that they don't know what to do? Or are they just stupid? Or maybe they are just nasty and don't care. Wow.. That's yukkie.

God, I'm so jealous.. I can't even handle vomit on television if it's fake. Even cartoon vomit gives me the willies. I can't believe some emets can watch it with no problem. One day I guess I'll be lucky enough to be able to see people puke on t.v. what a freaking goal, huh? lol!

\"This too shall pass\"

I saw that too crimgoddess! That was so disgusting!

I'm glad she is off the show. No kidding she is a raging alcoholic! Also, what was with her and Alana going through Andrea's suitcase? do they not have a conscience?

Amber you should try out of Canada's next top model! You're SMOKIN Hot! But anyway who would totally puke in their bed and not clean it up...BLECH! I hate America's version of the show cause I hate Tyra Banks, she thinks she's too good! I don't like her and I get the feeling if I ever met her I'd wanna slap her across the face. That is all.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Blondie- EWWWWWWW. That's like spilling a glass of milk on the floor, and just leaving it there. Disgusting!

Hey Shiva- seeing someone vomit on tv or a movie will usually make me cringe and turn away- and make me nauseous, but it's not to the point where I will get really anxious. The fact that it isn't "real"- as in next to me and something I will have to deal with- is a comfort.

Happyteacher- I am actually less offended by the fact that Brandi and Alanna went through Andrea's suitcase, and more offended by the air of superiority they have adopted. Brandi- you only have one facial expression and are a raging alcoholic; Alanna- you have no personality and likely don't have the build for high fashion. Don't pretend you are so much better than Sisi or Andrea, who have a lot more potential to work within the industry. Them talking about the fact that Canada's first NextTop Model should beborn inCanada is what really pissed me off the most- especially since Brandi took so much pride in being multiracial. What a farce.

Monica- LOL- thank you. Unfortunately, my body isn't industry standard for high fashion. At my lowest weight last summer of between 120-125, my breasts were still too big and my waist high. My proportions are more Victoria Secret than Versace, so on the vague, astronomical chance I was ever chosen to be on the show, I likely wouldn't last long. But thanks for even thinking I should try out I do, do some hair modelling for my hairdresser, with interesting results, lol. My mom actually used to be a print model until about 10 years ago.

*amber*

LOL!! I saw that to. I can't beleive how gross some poeple can be!! I was glad to see her go to, she had way too big of an ego. She was pretty though.