Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Son unwell

I'm very proud of u for handling the V* so well. I have a 4 month old baby & so far i'm okay with it because it's just formula. But when she starts food & gets older & goes to school, will i be able to deal?! Probably not! Props to you for that & I hope he feels better soon.

Progress not Perfection!

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. My son woke up a lot better this morning and ate all his breakfast. His rash was still not really going and his skin was starting to peel, so I decided to ring the doctors just to be sure. The doctor actually called me back and said that the rash with Scarlet Fever lasts for a good week and often peels. I felt quite bad as I did not actually know my son had Scarlet Fever. I was told it was tonsilitis with a streptococcus rash. I suppose this is how the doctor describes Scarlet Fever, but it would have been nice to have been told on sunday that he actually had Scarlet Fever. Anyway, he is much better today, just very tired and quiet. I am hoping my daughter will not catch it, but I am sure she would have shown symptoms by now.

My daughter's best friend had scarlet fever and both of my girls were around her and they didn't catch it!!

At least now you know what was wrong, and it will probably take him a few days to recover completely, but that's ok, just knowing he is on the mend is good!!! You did a good job without your hubby there and took care of him.....i hope he continues to feel better and that the rest of you stay well too.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

HI Curly, Wow! I didn't read your post prior to posting mine. I'm so sorry for your little boy. I feel like what I experienced with my daughter this morning is no big deal compared to what you have been through the past couple of days, but as always you seem calm and in control. I didn't know scarlet fever even existed anymore. Good luck I hope the rest of your family stays well!