Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

We were having dinner when he suddenly announced "Mum, I've had d*!" I checked, and he'd had an accident. I rushed him to the toilet where he had more watery d*. I'm terrified (but not showing it) All his sv*s have started this way, and there has been a bug going around. My partner isn't due home for hours. I am spraying bleach and water everywhere. I can't think straight. Help!

Sorry you are going through this. Hopefully it was just a one off. I hope your son soon feels better and that you are o.k. Well done staying calm in front of your son.

Awwww sorry about this, remember kids can have d* for many reasons, when i was younger my stomach used to get upset, but i didn't always v*, it could have just been something not agreeing with him, i hope your son and you are ok.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you Curly Wurly and Roofus. He's just done it again!! He doesn't have a fever, though, and so far seems okin himself. Boy, am i nervous!

aww i hope everything works out for you. i know i get very nervous whenever my daughter gets it but it doesn't always mean they're going to get sick. sometimes if their diets change a little or they get gassy they tend to get it. there area MILLION reasons why he might have had it. even if the wind blew up his shirt and gave him a chill it could cause d*. as long as he is acting alright you should be fine. just give him foods that wont cause him to have anymore like breads and pretzels and stuff.

No problem[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Yeah i agree, if he is hungry, then its best to stick to bland foods like banana's or rice as there more binding (sp) foods. Take care and hope he feels better!!

Ruth x.

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are things now? Good better? Is he okay? how are you holding up?
    I love Sam

Well, after the 3rd bout of d*, my son informed me that he had apple juice with his school lunch. He also had apple juice with dinner, so I think we may have found the reason! It hasn't happened for over an hour, so I'm hoping it's over. Thank you all so much for your replies - your support means a lot to me!

Oh yes....apple juice always seems to give my kids d*. Try not to worry, but it does sound like you are doing great!

I hope things are better for you and your son. I's not unusual as you know for kids to get bouts of d*, especially boys for some reason. My son had three days of it once, going about 4 or 5 times a day. The culprit? Weetabix! He just can't tolerate the stuff at all. The apple juice could definitely have caused your son's problem, but whatever it is, I hope your night went smoothly and without 'incident'!!

It was a peaceful night, so I think we can definitely blame the apple juice! My son went off to school quite happily the next morning and on the way home I bought some Sweet-n-Low chocolate orange sweets and being a pig, scoffed the whole bag. If I'd taken the time to read it, I might have seen the words "may have a laxative effect"! That was an understatement!!! It was worse than my worst sv*!!

Two of us in two days - if I hadn't known the reason I'd be in the middle of a HUGE panic attack right now!