Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So homesick :(

Well it is my 3rd full day at uni and im pretty miserable I am so upset, crying all the time etc and i feel really lonely. The girls in my flat seem really nice, one of them felt really sick last night which made me totally worse but she seems ok now, but they like going out a lot and i think they think im weird for not goin. I feel so supid, i havent exactly been away from homefor long but i miss it so much. I feel a bit betta now iv got my computer set up and i can come on here but still.... Also iv got a sore throat and im terrified that im getting a throat infection, ive had them before and iv never felt so awful, but i was at home with my mum so i was ok. I dont want to get ill on my own and i feel a bit hot but i have no thermometer to check my temp. I just wanna be at home in my own room.

Sorry for the rant but im sad xx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im so sorry hun ((((hugs))))

Try keep your chin up, you know where I am if you need me xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey thanks for the reply! Im dying to talk to you but msn wont let me log in for some reason! I knew uni was going to be tough but i eally hope i get to the good part soon! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

*Kicks you msn*

Txt me ok and il give you a ring if you want???

If not keep trying, il be around for a while yet!!

*Wishing your msn to work for you*

xxxx

((((hugs))))

Heehee, thanks, i think il try uninstalling it then installing it again, see if that helps. I feel pretty rubbish at the mo, im freaking out about gettin a throat infection and my chest is startin 2go tight which i really hope is nota symptom. I want my mum lol! x x x
    *katy*

Watch it or il send my emet friendly gf to get ya haha!!

The sore throat may be because your tired and a bit uptight, I know I get a sore throat when Im tired..

Tight chest is anxiety hun, try calm down, try eh writting down how you feel or looking at some things online to keep your mind off things!!

Im still here!!

Ur always here when i need you!! Its just ridiculous that worrying so much bout getting ill is making me ill!! Im readin some harry potter fanfic to keep me busy, which is helping a little. Think im gonna go interact with my flatmates a bit so they dont think im a weirdo haha! Thanks for being lovely! x x x x
    *katy*

Hey!. Awww im sorry your feeling down, always feel free to pm me if you need to talk and im like always online untill 8am to about 2am lol..bit of computer addicted[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] lol. I really hope your ok and you settle in, be strong[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], take care*hugs*.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

hey thnx for the reply! i feel a bit better now tjhat iv had my tea. My throat is still really sore but im gonna register with a doctor tomoro n try n get an appointment. Im just so up and down its mental! Im staying in tonite so il probably watch a vid and then have an early night, hopefully feel a bit better in the morning! Thnx for the offer tho, il pm if i get upset again, im tryin to get my msn to work but its drivin me mad! It makes me feel so much better to know i have people here to talk to [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]x x x
    *katy*

If it makes you feel any better, Im in my 3rd year of uni, and 3rd year of living away from home ( except for the summers).

it takes awhile.. I still get homesick from time to time.. and I remember the first semester of my first year I was a total mess - thankfully I was living with my boyfriend and he was a great support.. now Im living on residence.. and its the best experience I've ever had.

I know its hard right now.. it just takes time.. call your parents if you can.. I found keeping a journal helped alot in getting all my feelings out.

I promice that you'll have the time of your life!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I never went away to college--I went to a local school and commuted. But my sister did, and she said she was very homesick at first, but by the third week or so, she felt more at ease. She said that by the end of the first semester, she didn't even really want to come back home for winter break! It will get better--hang in there!