Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yep, so our fat cat celebrated his 1st bday last friday.....and I thought I would post a pic of the merriment than ensued.

Fat cat + lei + birthday hat = hilarity

(ps- his fat neck seemed to have eaten the lei, so it isn't visible in this picture, lol)

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/822_marblesbday5.JPG[/img]

*amber*Edited by: crimgoddess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ahhh....here we go.....

An even better example of his girth

(although ignore me- I look kinda weird, lol)

(....oh yeah, and also ignore the mess that IS my spare room)

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/18B_marblesbday4.JPG[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's always the ginger cats who get fat, have you noticed? He's lovely!

Aw your cat is so cute! My aunties cat got really fat and had to go on a diet lol! My cat is always crying for food, how come they are never full heehee!! Iv just gone to uni and i really miss my cat, they are the best for cuddles! x x
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

lol.. if looks could kill....

he seems like a kitty with attitude.. either he's saying, " don't hate me because Im beautiful" or, " if you take another picture I'm going to claw your face off"

haha, cute pic.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Haha awwww! cats are awesome lol..my cat won't grow lol, its really small and eats like mad[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] lol.

Ruth x

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Aww he's SO CUTE!! He doesn't look too happy with that hat on, he's givin you attitude...and might I say, there you are Amber looking hot as always! LoL! Sorry I had to say it!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

um....wow you said he's only one year old? he's really big for a 1 year old! i have a 6 month old and he's about the length of a one year old, but most male tiger cats do grow quickly...I have a few funny pics of him too....

but first, happy birthday marbles!

this is him figuring out that purified water tastes better than normal tap water...and he'd rather drink from there than his bowl now!

and this is how he usually is...holding his stuffed tiger and getting mad if you try to pet him while he sleeps, lol

Happy birthday, Marbles! You're quite an adorable kitty!

Now I'd like to share my girls! Willow & Buttons (Willow is a maine coon/tortise shell cross, and Buttons was an adopted stray

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/82F_IMG_0073.jpg[/img]
    That's Willow, refusing to come home!! ^
    [img]uploads/images/sunshine16/D69_IMG_0085.jpg[/img]
    And her eyes all glowy! ^

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/1EC_IMG_0206.jpg[/img]
    Buttons, right up close! ^
    [img]uploads/images/sunshine16/B95_000000000000000.jpg[/img]
    And in her favourite spot! ^

Hope you didn't mind my sharing!

<3 Laura

lol thats hilarious amber!!!

great pics thanks for sharing and happy birthday marbles!!!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

AWWWWWWWWWW-Happy Birthday Marbles!!!!!!!!

Wow! Marbles is quite 'fluffy' isn't he?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hahahaha- thanks guys! He certainly is "fluffy" Shiva, especially around the middle. I think he is trying to emulate Garfield or something.

LOL- the funny this is, that Marbles totally loves being cuddled and any attention that is given to him (So Jill, that was a total "aren't I cute? lavish me with cat treats" look). He is also lazy, to the point where if I take him outside for some exercise, he'll try to climb up my leg so I can pick him up so he doesn't have to walk.

Haha- and Monica- I look so weird in that picture, but thanks

Metallikat- your little dude is so cute! What's his name?

Laura- your Willow looks like she could be a sibling of my Maine Coon, Finnigan. They have the exact same colouring, right down to the rust around the nose. How weird!

Thanks again for the lovely words about our resident fat cat- I will pass them on to him, as I'm sure he will swell with pride (or excessive amounts of dry catfood, lol).

*amber*

...who has learned a very important lesson- feeding your cat diet cat food just makes them eat more of it.

Hey, my little guy's name is Tigger...I named him after my first pet who passed on when I was seven years old...and she was 15. So, I figure this way, when I have a child, his/her first pet can have the same name that mine had. I dunno, just something I wanted to keep going :-)

Hahaha...How funny!! Fat cats are the cutest aren't they?? I have never had a skinny cat in my life!! The vets always get mad at me for overfeeding them...The chubbiest one that I had lived to be 18!! How cute!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

crime-

he is lovely and you look lovely too!!! Happy birthday kitty!!!