Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: eewwwww Ick..

*maybe graphic to some who dont like animals that v*

OK.. so my 5 month old puppy just v* in his kennel and i didnt notice until i saw him eating something.. and it was his v* he ate it all.. THAT IS SOOOO FREAKING GROSS!!!

but atleast i didnt have to clean it up.. lol..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

LOL!!!

I have 2 chihuahua's--one of them eats her v* and one eats her poop!

I guess it's completely normal
    ~*~Charlene~*~

yeah!! my older dog emma v* in her crate and I saw it so I went and got some towels to clean it up and she tried to bite me because she wanted to eat it. lol

lol yah.. thats wierd.. my other dog Mika eats cat poop out of the litter box.. that is disgusting too.. i hate that.

i just took him outside and gave him some water.. he seems a lil uncomfortable.. i hope he is ok!

but i know its prolly cuz he doesnt have his bed he sleeps on at night.. that is in the washer right now (long story, see my annoyed with husband post)
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

yea emma eats cat poop and litter also. It is so nasty!!! she gets so sick afterward I don't know why she does that. This is disgusting but one time she had just ate cat poop and she jumped in my lap and gave me a big fat kiss. I was like what is that smell and and I looked in her mouth and she still had poop stuck in her teeth. yuck!!!!

EWWW lol.. my puppy Kahn.. the 5 month old.. he does it too now and got the litter and poop stuck on the roof of his mouth..that was just nasty!

i dont know why dogs do that stuff..

they actually like it. Maybe it tastes like chocolate candy to them lol!!! casear my younger dog looks for it outside. we have strays and he seems to find their treats outside

that is so gross...i dont get dogs...my bf says this is why we cant get
    dogs becuae cats are smarter and dont eat their own v* and poop...i
    said i disagree but at least its less cleaning i told him...eh
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.