Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

yah.. just found out today that my husband will be gone for Thanksgiving.. AND my birthday!! thats fabulous..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

That is a bummer!!!! Is he in the military??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

oh yeah i forgot to mention that.. yes he is army so he has some training for being a sargent or something that is going to last a month..
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

grr that sucks...i would celebrate with him when he comes back...like
    decorate and everything, make the food, and totally pretend its the
    right days. it can be special for juts you two
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's a good suggestion, Ruby! Do you have any other family or friends to celebrate with on the actual days?

I remember those days. My ex husband was in the army, too. What you have to remember is that these are just days- you can celebrate any time. Remember that you are not alone and many military wives have to deal with the same kind of disapointment. I know it sucks, but you can have a nice romantic dinner with your doggies! jk.
    \"This too shall pass\"

lol shiva...

thanks guys.. it will be fine. We will have other thanksgivings just not next year cuz he will be in iraq.

My mom will be coming up to visit me for my birthday from california so that will be nice.