Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OK.. so i would like to rant a lil bit here please and i am sorry to all that have to listen to ughhh! it may be a long one

ok first of all i do love my husband very much but he is a total and complete SLOB!!!! he never ever ever cleans up after himself i have to do it constently. He promisesthings all the time and then breaks them.. as far as cleaning goes.. well heck anything for that matter.If i wasnt here he would live in complete and udder filth! ok so if that was not enough he wanted a second dog, his beloved german Shepherd which was ok, i knew he had wanted one all his life and loved them so i said ok. Fine you can get it and we will have two dogs i guess.. how i will find the time to clean up after you and two dogs i dunno but oh well..

BUT about a week ago he brought home a third dog.. another german shepherd .. an 8 month old. Now my 5 month old is allready potty trained and has basic obedience and stuff.. but this dog was not taught anything, it pees constently in its kennel allover itself and it had long fur so it gets all stinky and sticky and then when he gets outside he just runs around like an idiot and doesnt go to the bathroom but then comes in and takes a huge crap in the middle of my living room.

Now when my husband told me he was getting the third dog i said NO.. i dont have the time to take care of 3 large dogs right now. He also works just as much as i do or more and he never does anything for them. and a couple days ago i came home to them sleeping all wet in their kennels with no beds and the other one had yet again peed all over in his so he was sleeping in his pee.

Tonite was like the last straw.. our 5 month old kahn is sleeping in his kennel with no bed and i just looked in the washer and there was his bed covered in urine .. and of course NOT washed.. WTF.. how long does it take to dump some detergent in there and press ON!?!?!!?

And to top that all off he calls me while i am getting ready for work this morning telling me he is "busy and you need to take care of the dogs" which means take them all out one by one to pee and THEN feed them and THEN take them out to poop one by one.. I DONT HAVE THE DAMN TIME!!! i told him this and he just said "you need to wake up earlier" dood i woke up an hour and ahalf before work!! and then he said "what are you going to do when we have kids" and for one HE tells ME all the time WE ARE NOT having kids! and that he doesnt want kids! so wtf is this? why bring that up..

so now here i am annoyed and staying awake to wash Kahns bed so he can sleep with it. and I just had to take them all out one by one in the freezing cold.. I said ONE DOG.. TWO at the most! i can barely handle one.. and he is going to iraq for a year.

I tell him everyday that i cant do this and he just says "we will be getting a fence soon and then you will just have to throw them in the backyard"

and my house is getting trashed.. the carpets are all dirty and it smells like dog urine horribly in my house now. Its embarassing.

this freaking sucks
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Im sorry!! I can't imagine having to care for three dogs two of them being puppies. They need some much time and attention. Well I say good job to you for keeping and caring for them others would have taken them to the pound. Try to talk to your husband and tell him that you are overwhemled and that you need some help!!!

I do tell him all the time but he seems to dismiss it or asks me what i am going to do when we have kids or some stupid thing like that

he doesnt seem to take me seriously .. ever.. even with this phobia
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I don't know. I wouldn't know where to begin because I am not married but you should tell him exactly what you just said to me that he doesn't take you serioulsy and tell him how you feel about the dogs, phobia, etc. I am sure that he doensnt mean to be that way

my siser got a dog like a year ago..they seriously trained her big
    time...she holds it all day till they get home...she has her chance in
    the morning to potty, and eat then at night when they get home she
    rings a belll attached ot the door if she needs to go outside and
    potty. she chewed on things, but learned that was a door, just like
    getting on the couches or beds...she is actually a really well behaved
    dog and it surpsirsed me...but they had to take her to training...i
    would say get rid of two of the dogs, or get some training so they can
    live inside if you have no yard. im sorry this is tough, sometimes men
    just dont gte it. my bf promises me things all the time that he cant
    keep, and cleaning is one of them. but i loveh im so i forgive it most
    of the time
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It sounds like you are living my sister's life down to every last detail- with the exception of her husband wants lots of children and she doesn't want any.
    I don't know what kind of advice to offer. I can't imagine life like that. Do you have 'talks' and you sort of think you are getting through, but next thing you know he's doing the same stuff that you just talked about? Because that happens with my sister and her husband- it's like selective hearing or something.

Maybe you could come up with some kind of doggie responsibility chart or something? Where you take them out this time and this time- he takes them out that time and that time and you wash the bedding and he works on training the silly one who pees on himself and dumps on the floor? I have no idea. Work on getting that fence up- that should really help out a lot (but then you will have to worry about the mud on the floors-at least that's what happened to my sister).

The more I think about it- 3 dogs really is maybe too much. Some people do it just fine, but I think it takes really behaved dogs and really patient people with lots of time on their hands. Otherwise, it's bound to be chaos.

\"This too shall pass\"

finally!! yay..

my husband called the breeder that we got our 5 month old puppy from and asked if he knew anyone that would take the other german shepherd and he is going to look for us!! so that takes care of one..

and as far as mika goes we need to get her a new home that has lots of space to run, since she runs away constently and has been peeing in the house everyday even though we take her out 3 times a day. She is just acting out since she was the only dog in the family. We will most likely keep her but if we dont find the right home , that would be more fair for her.

anyways wanted to update everyone