Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Here i wanted to share a new pic of my boy Kahn, he will be 6 months old on the 22nd of this month!

we took this pic last night....

[img]uploads/images/kristin1980/Kahn_B&W_finished_reduced.jpg[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Hi there!!

What a beautiful puppy!! He's gorgeous---and huge too!! I've got a beagle named Maizie (I always had beagles growing up!!) and she's adorable but the barking drives me crazy. But that's what you get with hounds!

OMG!! He's absolutely beautiful!

What type of dog is it? Aww I love animals, I want to be a veterinarian some day!

Lol, I have a german shepard... such a BIG puppy, she is only a year old and she weighs like 100 pounds... lol more than me!

He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Oh my goodness, that pic makes me melt! He is so adorable. Is he a German Shepherd pup? And his name suits him so well! How are you doing with yournew dog by the way, the oneyou were having problems with?
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Lol, ignore my last question I just read your latest post about rehoming your new dog! I'm so glad things have worked out!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Beautiful dog!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awww! What a sweetie!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Thanks everyone!

yep he is a germen Shepherd purebread but he is a longhair Germen Shepherd, there was only two of them in the litter of 10 and i got such a sweetie! i love him!!

hes a great boy and very well behaved, he weighs about 60 some lbs now.. and growing!

\"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

OMG! I LOVE him!! I have always wanted a German Shepherd, but I am afraid to with the baby..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.