Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I need to know what anti-emti i can take...i dont usually take any
    pills at all not even tylonal, but i want to get an anti emt i just
    need one that is chewable because i can't swallow pills...anyone??
    ideas???
    Edited by: rubysoho120
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dramamine has chewable.

pepto has chewable
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

Hi,

I asked about the same thing under General Discussion. I just looked and there is one response. You might check that in a day or two. Someone mentioned ematrol. I can't get past the cherry flavor, but it has worked for my family. It's over the counter.

Hope that helps!

Susan
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

I have phenergan, the tablets are sooooo tiny...

Laney xx

i always wondered about that too, because i can't even swallow my birth control pills. people laugh at me but i have horrible gag reflux so...

Instead of placing the tablet in your mouth and then chasing it down with a drink of liquid as is most common, try placing the liquid in your mouth first then adding the pill and swallowing. A simple reversal of the process helps most people who have problems swallowing pills. Also, phergan tablets are very small so try to keep the pill suspended in your mouth before swallowing. Small tablets love to cling to the tongue when swallowingand cause a gag reflex.
    A special thank you to my daughter Alyssa. Your strength and courage gives me great inspiration. Where I am weak, you are strong. I will always love you.

Dramamine comes in chewable tablets. I once bought some at the university bookstore by accident. They work fine, but they tasted a little bit like orange and a$$.

Pepto also comes in chewable, but if you take those try to brush your teeth afterward because they cause stains apparently. I had to switch from those to the swallowable caplets because my dentist got onto me about it after he had to scrape a stain off one of my teeth.