Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: work from home

I know a lot of people on this website have chosen to work from home. I would love to do that. How do you get a job from home and what do you do? I wouldn't even know where to begin. I have a Master's in Education and would like to teach on line but it is impossible to get in. Any suggestions?

I would love to know as well. How do you find something to do online, or at home that is legit, and where do you find it!? Good question!

Well, my daughter is attending an onlline school, in which all of her teachers, administrators, instructional coordinatorsand counselors all work from home. It's called K12, at www.k12.com

Also, I work from home, and have 4 jobs. Here they are:

1) Paralegal (degree obtained)

2) Legal Document Preparer (certification obtained)

3) Recruiter Assistant (no degree required)

4) Staffer for a nanny service, in which I am putting $$$ into owning the Arizona franchise someday. (no degree required)

Jobs 3 and 4 were found on www.craigslist.com -- you go on the website, search for jobs in your area, and check the box TELECOMMUTE during your search.. MOST jobs are scams, but once in a while, you will get lucky with a legit one. I LOVE working from my home office, because there are so many tax deductions

Hope this info helps
    ~*~Charlene~*~