Hi there!!

I checked out the link and it said that several guests were ill with norovirus BEFORE they boarded the ship. Now, my question is is if someone is visibly ill why would they let them on?? And I know if I was that ill the last thing I would want to do is go on a cruise--I'd want to stay home!! Why did they go on the ship when they knew they were ill???? How completely selfish and ignorant is that?
Last year I had a couple board my flight that were extremely pale and shaking. They were holding v* bags (FULL!!) and asking to sit near the lavatory because they both had a sv* and had been v*ing and having d* since last night. Ummm......no. I spoke to the captain who in turn called the gate agent to come down and rebook them for the following day. The couple was upset with me--apparently they needed to get home (who doesn't?) and didn't think it was fair to "discriminate" against ill passengers. However, the rest of my passengers thanked me for doing it---they didn't want to be exposed to that couple over the next 4 hours.
I'm kind of ranting here......I hate when people travel sick!! Maybe they think they have a good reason or excuse, but it really just irritates me!![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]