Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know a lot of you had talked about having them, and for some people it seemed to have helped them... well I finally had one last night.

In my dream I was at my doctors office, the one where my GI guy is. I was getting off the elevator and saw a girl about my age (who looked a lot like me!) sitting in a chair with her hand covering her mouth, looking upset. I asked her what was wrong and just then she v*ed on the floor. There was no anxiety at all in my dream, I just went over to helped her walk into the GI department (how smart I am in my dream, that's the place to go if your tummy hurts) and that was the end of the dream.

I know v* dreams usually symbolize getting rid of a secret, but this one didn't seem to. Maybe so, maybe finding out what's wrong with me healthwise? I don't know. I just remembered the overall calm feeling I had, and how I wanted to be helpful, rather than afraid. I am trying to hold onto that feeling at night now, when I get nauseous (almost every night).

Maybe it's your subconcious mind telling you that vomit is okay? You KNOW it's not going to kill you or whatever, and dreams are a way of bringing forth what your subconcious is trying to tell you.

When I have dreams like that, I rarely panic or have anxiety for a good few months afterwards [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

ugh I had one last night.I have them often and it doesnt help.
    How did you feel when you woke?

yeah.... that dream is very interesting... it sounds lke u almost looked AFTER an emet in ur dream!!

cos she seemed highly embarrassed and disgusted she'd just been ill on the floor, and u helped her kindly, in ur dream e.t.c.

so you know, maybe it'll help you to realise that if this happened in real life, and u were the one ill, maybew someone wud help YOU wherever u need to go.. .they wudnt just frownon you.

altho, i am assuming here, u hate v*ing, because u think its disgusting and ppl look down on u for it?

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have v* dreams a lot, and they never help me. I always just wake up after them and feel really sick myself, and then have a huge anxiety attack, etc. I remember one that I had about 2 years ago, I just can't shake it to this day, every day I remember it and it makes me feel aweful...how do you shake these bad dreams?

i have 2 dreams where i woke up and just cudnt stop thinking about it, they're not even to do with v*!! was one to do with an old lady who had a funny voice, and the other was to do with my mother being severely ill sum way... but its too graphic to say here, and its gros and disturbing, bt nothing to do with V*.

i dont quite know how u shake them off, cause i can still remember them now.. even tho i had themn a while ago.. they stil disturb me wen i think of them... bt as time goes on, they're arent quite so placed at the front of ur brain, if u see what i mean...

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.