Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacher fetish?

I am amazed at what turns women on!Youall are too coll! LOL!

I love the biology of human sexuality!

Beats the h*ll out of thinking about my emets! Lord if we started a thread just on crushes, fantasies and sex topics I think we'd all stay so "occupied" that we might just get through this bad sv* season!

[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm[img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]

The thought of my Grade 8 punks thinking about me gives me the creeps!

My husband likes to tell they do occasionally to make me cringe and then laughs at me!

iv had a hot kickboxing instructor once , then i saw him wink at one of the other maleclass mates and realized why he was hot and single lol

wow don't even get me started! I don't get "crushes" I just seem to be like infatuated w/ teachers. Boys and girls. and I'm straight. it's so weird haha I've even gone so far to the point where some teachers have felt like friends to me.

xxsophiaxx, i seem to connect really well with my teachers too. although i have had a crush onone...i have also found many that i consider to be like friends too me. now that i am in college, i still keep in touch with several of my middle and high school teachers because sometimes i feel more comfortable talking to them than i do with anyone else. it's funny because i always thought i was such a weird kid for liking my teachers so much but now i'm glad to know that i'm not weird because there is someone else out there like me! and who is an emet too! Edited by: helenhd

"I've got it baaad I've got it bad I've got it baaaaaaddd!! I'm hot for teacher!"[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Oh yea I remember in school yeap, me and my friend were like in love with our bio student teacher, we were so dorky! Ah yes first love...the teacher!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by kasey

I love how John has become our Emet "Boy Toy"...

It is mostly ladies here and we obviously needed some testosterone.

Thank you John

Haha. Very true. There's like only two other guys around here I can think of. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]This thread has given me an idea.....gah! I have to go to school. Which obviously has some perks though. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I teachers assist for a freshman physics class in my school, and I didnt really think anything of it until today another TA joined the class and i heard two of the kids saying that I was the "hot TA"! So, maybe there's something to do with teachers. Or semi-teachers.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

OMG, know what you mean, Anya! I used to want to be a teacher, so I did a bit of work experience at the primary school. I had a bunch of hormonal Year 7 boys trailing after me the whole week! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Felt quite good!

My old english teacher was so sweet and funny. He was 50, but looked about 30. He was no Johnny Depp, but he was just so caring and friendly - I blushed like mad whenever he complimented my work, and I began to notice I'd get jealous if I saw him laughing and joking with any of my other female friends, lmao!

John, I'm all for your emet distraction therapy - lets all just sit around and fantasise until its safe to go out again! XD
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

It's a date, Angel13![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Watch it guys...this isn't that kind of thread. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

All in jest![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

lol john aren't u married??

*looking at left hand ring finger*

SNAP, why yes I am![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hey I'm just a loveable ol' cyber flirt! I'm harmless!