Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i live on a college campus. my dorm is on one side of the campus and my classes are mostly on the other. Since the train runs right through the center, the only way to get from one side of the campus to the other, is to walk under a tunnel. It's not a long tunnel, just a little longer than the width of the tracks. Someone thinks it is funny to v* under the tunnel all the freaking time. Today there were remains of 10 or 15 piles of you know what. It's disgusting and even people who aren't emets think so. There is a facebook group called "Whoever Keeps P*ing Under the Tunnel Should be Shot" and there are already 600 people in it. there isn't much of as point to this story other than to just vent to people who know how i feel. I've been able to walk through the tunnel because the alternative is hopping a chainlink fence and crossign the train tracks (but believe me, I've thought about it). Normally I would avoid something like this like the plague, but unfortunately the stupid culprits have given me no choice. I either fail all my classes or I go to them and feel n* all day after seeing something I REALLY didn't want to see. YUCK!

Oh MAN! That's awful. How truly inconsiderate. I'm sorry. Is it usually on the side or smack in the middle? Could you close your eyes and run through? Or have a friend take your hands and guide you through so you don't have to see it?

Just thinking outloud...[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

That... is seriously screwed up.

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Ew. Just ew. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

oh there is some in the middle and some more toward the sides...whoever does it does a good job of making it unavoidable

EW! Talk about gross! Can you talk to the school about this, and see if they will at least get a janitor out there to clean regularly?

I agree with Daffodil---someone at the school needs to know about that. That is absolutely disgusting!!! Not to mention unsanitary.........ugh!! I feel bad for you and everyone else that has to put up with that. It's totally unacceptable!!

[img]smileys/smilies_30.gif[/img]

Yuck and double yuck!

they do clean it but they don't usually get around to it until after i have to walk through for my morning class...sometimes they hose the whole tunnel down but sometimes they just clean it up and you can still tell that it has been done...like today...the only thing that keeps me sane is that i know it was drunk people and not people with an sv...but still

Hahaha! You see! It isn't just us crazy emets that are bothered by it because I seriously doubt there are over 600 emets in your building.

Oh and idea: Why don't the campus police install a camera under the tunnel? Then they can find out who it is and charge him/her with....littering or something. I don't know. Surely there has to be something they can charge the person with.

Edited by: chicajojobe

first of all, as you can see i have no life because i keep posting on here haa haa...but anyway...i think that is a good idea chicajojobe because I know when someone v* in the building (obviously only when it is somewhere they shouldn't be doing it)they get charged $65 dollars and if they don't know who did it, the cost gets charged to the whole floor to divide unless someone comes forward.

That's disgusting what's going on!! Some people have the sickest sense of humour. I think the cameras are a great idea then they can put a stop to this.

I just have a question, what if someone truely is sick and can't make it to the bathroom? Do they get charged as well? What if they clean it themselves?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well we just got an email explaining all of the charges and it had that charge on there. my roommate told me that she found out that the girl who did it actually had fp. i would like to hope that if the girl came forward and explained they wouldn't charge her but who knows. i guess it has something to do with the cost of the chemicals they need to clean and disinfect.

haa haa wow...i've been on here waaaay to often today

okay the tunnel was nasty again today. and this time it smelled bad too. i've already had to walk through it 4 times today and i still have to walk through it twice more. this sucks.

I believe I would have to get some fence cutters and cut a hole in the fence. There is no way that I could take a walk in 'puke tunnel.' Is it some bulemic girl that doesn't want everybody else to know or what. Are they drunk and sick? What is up with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think it is drunk people who think it is funny. it was rumored that they are doing it as a protest to the bad food but i'm not sure i believe that. i'm pretty sure they just want a laugh at the expense of everyone else on campus.

That's just wrong. When I was in college my friend told me this story about how once she got REALLY drunk and puked in all three of the sinks in the dorm bathroom. She said that it wouldn't go down so she had to go back and clean it up, but the point is SHE DID CLEAN IT UP even though she felt terrible.

When I was in college I was lucky and I don't remember seeing any vomit or anyone doing the deed. Then again I stayed away from parties and people who drank to excess. I know I sound boring but that's what I did to survive it.

Who ever keeps doing that in hte tunnel needs to be stopped, if I was there I'd have to find another way to get to class or I wouldn't go, I couldn't do that every day, you're brave.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I suggest spycams to catch to sick bas***d![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Reading this made me feel physically ill. I must say I really admire you for being able to tolerate that on a daily basis and to have to go through walking past that every day. I know there is no way I could do it. I cannot understand the mentaility of the person/s who keep doing this. Who in their right mind wants to be v occasionally let alone every single day. It is totally warped and nothing short of sick (no pun intended!). These people should be punished and I can't understand how they are being allowed to get away with it. This individual or these persons are what makeus miserable every day of our lives. I don't even live in The States and I already feel sick to the pit of my stomach imagining this situation. You really need to give yourself a big pat on the back for facing that every day. I could write loads more about how I feel about this situation but I have to stop right here because just thinking about it is making me want to v badly. I was registered on this site a few years ago under a different name and found that my phobia got worse so I stopped coming on the site, only coming on occasionally, I am currently at once a week but have only just re-registered today. I know this is no good for me dwelling on this phobia, but I just had to express how this situation made me feel and that I totally sympathise with you. It is just plain wrong and I know for a fact that my own life would be so much more peaceful and happier if v did not exist but I have to learn to live with the fact that it is never going to go away. It is here to stay.