Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking Thread

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang

I.hate.algebra.
    I hope you're not getting a cold, Kelly! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks, I feel better today.

Harmonygirl, I just didn't try on enough dresses. I loved the one that I had, but it wasn't THE ONE. Make sure you try on many many dresses until you find THE ONE. It might be a pain, but it will be worth it! Mine was also strapless, and they didn't order me the right size. I was tugging at it all night because my "girls" were wanting to come out. UGH, I'm so embarrased when I think about it.Edited by: kellybean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am thinking that I should be in bed by now because I fell asleep at school today and I need to startbeing better at getting up in the mornings!

I'm not hideous. I am not shy. I can deal with fear and panic. I will not cry tonight. Hmmm....maybe typing it helps?
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I'm thinking that this thread is teh awesome and I'm really excited yet nervous to sing at Symphony hall this weekend cause of all of the great classical musicians who have been there, and I'm really nervous for my spanish test tomorrow and I agree with Carolee on wondering where all the old posters went...atm it seems like i am one of the oldest and i've only been here about two years!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm thinking there is another freakin' mouse in the house! Why? We clean all the time, for peeps sakes, we have a lady come clean our house too. I'm thinking it's all a conspiracy so I could call the cleaning lady more than once every two weeks. I got it all figured out. [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

I'm thinking my mom has to get here to pick me upbecause it's dinner time!!!!
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I often find myself singing "ba da ba da da, I'm lovin' it".

I hate McDonalds...strange, eh?
    Be Here Now

Quote Originally Posted by nicki77

I often find myself singing "ba da ba da da, I'm lovin' it".

I hate McDonalds...strange, eh?

Hahahahaha!

I seem to always be singing "Zoom Zoom Zoom"...

Anyone know that commercial or do we need more hints?

Zoom zoom zoom...a Mazda commercial, no? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Zoom zoom zoom...a Mazda commercial, no? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

"zoom zoom"...YAY! Good Job, You got it[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am thinking about this nursing final that i may not do so well on and how my stomach is not feeling very happy about it either.

i am stressing about christmas and what to get the bf

i am excited that its 28 degrees outside this morning and i live in southern texas.

i am scared that EVENTUALLY i will v* . ( i have not ever in my 21 years of life)

i am happy that its friday and that i get off work early

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalgirl

I am thinking about this nursing final that i may not do so well on and how my stomach is not feeling very happy about it either.

i am stressing about christmas and what to get the bf

i am excited that its 28 degrees outside this morning and i live in southern texas.

i am scared that EVENTUALLY i will v* . ( i have not ever in my 21 years of life)

i am happy that its friday and that i get off work early

Wait, You have never v*? Never ever?

no maam. im sure i spit up when i was a baby, but from then on out, to my 21 years of age, i have no v*. i like to think im immune to it. of course, thats why my emet is such a big deal becausei have never done it. its the unknown ya know?

Wow...I am not sure what to say...

Very interesting...So of course you fear it because it's unknown to you...Are you ever curious what it's like?

yes and no. its crazy because ive HAD the stomach flu, food poisoning, drank a wee bit much, pnemonia, ect ect. but not once have i done the dirty deed ( im knocking on wood now like crazy). and i am always reading about the signs and symptoms of about to v* and then i analyze on those all day. for example, i read that you start to saliva alot before you do it, so now whenever i feel as if im getting a lot of stuff in my mouth, i freak out. its sucks but its better than doing it.

Very interesting...

Have you ever seen a Doctor about this? It's interesting...I wonder if you really are somehow immune to v*...I would get that checked out. God, If you are immune, I am soooooo jealous[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

yes ive seen a doctor but he just thinks im lucky.

one time though when i was 12, i was in the mall food court and was eating with my mom and i choked on something i was eating ( a chicken sandwich from arbys).,i got so scared i was gonna v*, not the fact that i couldnt breathe, but because i might v*.i went into a full blown panic attack and started screaming and the ambulance came and i went to the hospital and was freaking out. after that episode, i decided to stop eating all together and eventually ending up in the hospital again with feeding tubes. of course now i can eat, but ever since then. i will do ANYTHING not to v*.

You are very lucky...I am hesitant to talk too much about v* because I don't want your mind to start running.

I don't think I have ever met someone who has never v*. You are a prodigy[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

haha thanks. im sure one day a will and when that day comes, expect to see alot of posts haha =)

I am thinking about censorship on this site and how it upsets me when something is deemed to be contreversial and the thread gets frozen or deleted like it never happened, I feel like this just leaves people feeling resentful.

And on a lighter note, I'm thinking that the cat is asleep on my feet and they're going numb.

^^ Like what topic?

<a href=""http://www.explosm.net/comics/747/"" target="_blank">
    </a>
    Cyanide &amp; Happiness @ Explosm.net

lmfao

i'm kind of po-ed that all these stupid fights keep happening on the forum. It seems like it's just been happening in the past few months, when I first joined it was a lot more peaceful and, well, supportive. Not that this site isn't supportive, just when people are fighting I hesitate to even come on.

&lt;3 Anya--

[img]uploads/images/spilledmilk/D85_Rhymes_with_Orange.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk

I've got to agree with Anya except that I don't object to people having different opinions, everyone is totally welcome to that - it's just that people don't get a chance to havea discussion because everything starts getting personal and then the thread gets blocked, which does nothing to help with the animosity between people. We should have a chance to talk things out and end the conversations ourselves, it also seems unfair to delete posts and act like they never happened.

yeah that's what i should have said, thanks hannah. my wording was off. i didnt mean that there shouldn't be different opinions, its just that the discussions are cut of abruptly and then many people go away with animosity towards others.

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!

&lt;3 Anya--

I'm thinking that I am soooo sick of working all the freaking time. I want to go sledding with my daughter today. By the time I get out of here it will be dark. boohoo.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I'm thinking that 24 is too old to be watching Hannah Montana.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I'm also thinking that if I spent half the time I now spend trying to plan my future, actually acting on my goals, I might be a little more successful in the academic dept. Spending valuable study time learning everything about where I want to go to school when I'm done here doesn't do me much good getting the grades I'll need to get in now does it?[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I'm thinking about how freaking cold it is outside and how much I hate it.

I'm thinking about how I just ate chips at 10 in the morning.

I'm thinking about the clothes still sitting the in dryer from yesterday and I wish they could just fold themselves.

I'm thinking about how I still have a little more house cleaning to do.Edited by: kellybean