Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Goodwill gift: happiness and conquering anxiety and depression; health and wellbeing for family as well; a real relationship with my father

Material: new furniture--dresser and desk, a new bedspread, new decor (won't be getting any of that, unless I win the lottery-- which I don't play anyway!)

Random "mean": for my b*tch of a downstairs neighbor with her crazy barking dog to move out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol- I already know what I'm getting! I'm not really sneaky.....its just that Chris is so bad at hiding things!

I am getting my engagement ring at some point......one of our friends is making it, and apparently there is a problem with one of the stones not coming in. Although, Chris went out with him today, and then came back saying that the ring is going to take longer than anticipated.....but he wouldn't make eye contact. So- WHO KNOWS! lol

He also got me a set of diamond earrings and a box set of some of my favourite perfume. He HAD to leave these in the closet next to the iron.....and then mention it to me too. He's a knob, but I love him.

My parents are getting me an Ipod video player- which will come in handy when it comes to storing data for my thesis.

For the non-material things- I am really hoping that my brother is going to make it home for xmas. He is working on an oil rig in the far north, 2 provinces over. He isn't sure yet whether they will give him time of for the holidays, so here's hoping!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sounds like a winner right there crimgoddess.

All I want for Christmas is for my grandfather to survive the operation he's going to be having on Christmas Eve. They will be removing a brain tumor that completely took over the whole left side of his brain. He has a very slim chance of surviving the procedure, and if he does, life will never be the same afterwards.

Seems like every Christmas something goes wrong. *shrug*Edited by: chemicalemotion

<center>
    </center>

I just want to not get flu or a bad cold virus this year, lol!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hedgehog- America is pretty big, do you have a state you would like to visit more than another? Or do you just want to go anywhere over here to see what it is like with no preference?

I don't think i would want an engagement ring for Christmas. I think I would want to have that memory for another day cause there already are memories to remember Christmas...Does that make sense? I hope you all get what you wish for this year though!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunk
    Quote Originally Posted by 1scareddj
    Scrubs seasons 1-5 on DVD would be good too! LMAO!!!
    That show rocks!

I used to think it was some lame E.R. type show, and never watched it.
    I finally caught it while flipping channels one day, and have been addicted ever since.

I used to think the same thing...when I was really sick that show was the ONLY show that actually made me laugh out loud....LOL plus Zach Braff is now my dream guy....I want him so bad! LOL Dr. Cox intriques me as well! LOL
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

[QUOTE=Carolee]

*Hedgehog- America is pretty big, do you have a state you would like to visit more than another? Or do you just want to go anywhere over here to see what it is like with no preference?

Alabama to be precise - got a friend there that I wanna visit! And I would LOVE to be able to go to Kasey's 'emet partay' - so I can meet 'Y'ALL' - did I get that right Kasey? LOL!

Ugh - If santa brought me that Id believe in him forever!

I hope everyone's Christmas wishes come true!
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

Right - how comes when I quote people mine looks like that and everyone elses looks cool!

Damn computers!
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

I REALLLY want my man to get out [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by punchbuggy

How much longer???

chemicalemotion:

completely OT here, but you mentioned your grandpa with the brain tumor being inoperable... in June 2003, my dad had a random seizure, which the doctors discovered to be a brain tumor. He went to a couple of doctors, whom said the tumor was inoperable. It wasn't cancerous, but there was the potential to be so. Luckily, he went to a Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, and there was a wonderful doctor (one of the best in the country) who was able to operate. One year later, the surgery was finally performed, and now he is doing very well--when originally the doctors didn't have much hope. They suspected the benign tumor would eventually grow and become cancerous. It didn't. And now MRIs two years later are all clear.

Has your grandpa looked into a second, third, etc opinion? Medicine in this country can do awesome things now. Don't give up hope! I'm wishing all the best for you and your family!

Quote Originally Posted by kasey

Quote Originally Posted by punchbuggy

How much longer???

He should be out by next christmas by God and power [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

This time next year you'll be spending Christmas in his arms hun! Keep Strong!

I just want HEALTH of MIND and body......</font>

A new tummy toner, lots and lots of clothes, cds, dvds, books, electric toothbrush, makeup, perfume, bath stuff, revision stuff, pictures and stuff for my room.

I know I listed more than one, but the list is about as long as me tbh, and I can't pick what I want best =P

x

Mostly for all my family and friends and me to be safe and well.........

but also anything expensive and sparkly, hahahahahahahahaha mind you I wont be getting a ring as Im already married, but anything else in that line will do!!!

Laney xxx

[QUOTE=hedgehog]
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolee

Hedgehog- America is pretty big, do you have a state you would like to visit more than another? Or do you just want to go anywhere over here to see what it is like with no preference?

Alabama to be precise - got a friend there that I wanna visit! And I would LOVE to be able to go to Kasey's 'emet partay' - so I can meet 'Y'ALL' - did I get that right Kasey? LOL!

Ugh - If santa brought me that Id believe in him forever!

I hope everyone's Christmas wishes come true!

Hahaha...Yes, You sure did..."I can't wait for ALL YA'LL to come to Bama"

i want to be with my family and friends for the holidays, but ill be in a new city!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] so i would just like to be moved into my new house already!!
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;

Quote Originally Posted by loveable101
    i want to be with my family and friends for the holidays, but ill be in a new city!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] so i would just like to be moved into my new house already!!

New city??? Do tell...

World peace[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]