Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well I have to say all of you guys are awesome!! That being said, my internet was out since friday so I have not been able to come on here. It has been much easier not logging on here everyday. I hardly thought about sv* at all. I still did but I come on here several times a day and hear horror stories and I obsess about it all day. It was actually really relaxing not hearing about it all the time!! Don't get me wrong you have all been so helpful and such a comfort in my times of need and I like to think that I have helped some of you. I am gonna try not to come on here everyday anymore. I will check in every once in awhile to see how everyone is doing and I am sure I will be on when I am having a crisis. Sorry this was so long. Thank you all so much!!! I really really think you all are awesome!!! I am gonna try to work on this phobia so wish me luck!!! Have a very Merry Holiday Season and a Healthy Happy New Year!!!! ~Brandi~

im not so much stressful about logging on here everyday because of reading all the sv and v stories but more along the lines as i feel like i have to reply to everyone. haha.. i love it though but i def. know where you are coming from.

I went through that a while ago but now find it doesnt stress me coming here, it helps me reading about how everyone is doing, what theyve been up to and especially the little truimphs. I kinda miss the people!!!

Im kinda trying to stick to a "if it happens, it happens" philosophy at the moment. having said that I havent been in a potentially didgy situation for a while. Mind you I did turn the corner yesterday to see v* on the ground and apart from hoklding my breath untilI was way past it, it didnt panic me at all.

Come back soon!!

laney xxx

Hey Brandi....

It sounds like you've made some really great progress the past few days---how wonderful!! I think some of us need to take a little break from here now and then, and in many ways it can be healthy. I've felt the same way lately, mainly because I feel myself getting alot better with my emet and I'm afraid to get worse again. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

But good for you!! It sounds like you're doing really well and you should be proud of yourself. Good luck to you and I hope your holidays are wonderful!