Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

What is the best thing that has happened to you in 2006? The worst? Was it overall good or bad for you this year?

Best: I moved to North Carolina, and away from God-awful Ohio winters. I live closer to my sister and my best friend now, and five minutes away from the beach.

Worst: I v* for the first time in 19 years. Definitely the worst.

Overall, it was a fairly good year. Only the last week of it really sucked, so I guess I can't complain. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best thing that happened to me is I got a new Principal at my school where I teach who is very good.

I can't complain. It's been a good year.

Best-I finally have found true love...and my health is finally better.

Worse-My surgery last January, and passing that 13mm kidney stone!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch04133

Best-I finally have found true love...and my health is finally better.

Worse-My surgery last January, and passing that 13mm kidney stone!!
    Congratulations on finding true love! May we all be so blessed [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

The best having my bf, and having a strong healthy relationship

worst...not having enough money for bills

I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best: Finding out I was pregnant on September 15!!

Worst: Job/money issues.

Best -Going backto college full time

Worst - Sitting my exams

Best - The day my nephew was born. March 13, 2006. He's the cutest little boy in the entire world. http://i18.tinypic.com/4dgb1nm.jpgThere he is with his mommy

Worst - I cant decide between the day I got in a car accident.. I was driving.. or food poisoning and v* twice.
    ☮ ♥ emma

oh Emma hes soooo cute!!!
    I love Sam

I do NOT want to tempt fate, but not one person in my family v* in 2006!

Best: Getting married October 6th and getting to see beautiful northern California.

Worst: Having Victor's wallet stolen in San Francisco- my license was in there too. It was quite a mess.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Quote Originally Posted by emmalou

Worst - I cant decide between the day I got in a car accident.. I was driving.. or food poisoning and v* twice.

Emmalou, are you sure you're an emet? The typical emet would have no problem deciding!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Haha oh yeahit was the v* that was worse.. But i can remember that day i got in a car accident.. it was my moms car so that sucked really bad and my dad wasnt paying the insurance so I had to pay for the whole stupidthing
    ☮ ♥ emma

The last year that I v* I also had my car totalled by a red-light runner (not on the same day by the way) and believe me, I know which one was worse for me! I hardly even think about that car accident anymore.

Best: not really sure... umm probably leaving f***ing Meridian Middle School

Worst: I have 2, both equally horrible. When this kid v* in my science class in March, and when I saw my mom in the hospital in July. And i suffered such a severe panic attack I thought for sure I'd end up v*ing. Plus it was the hottest day of the summer. It was 100 degrees at night. In Seattle.

BEST--I got my Legal Document Preparer certification after passing a grueling test and extensive background check.

WORST--Having 2 rotten, horrible, ungrateful stepkids living with us at 2 different times.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by emmalou

Best - The day my nephew was born. March 13, 2006. He's the cutest little boy in the entire world. http://i18.tinypic.com/4dgb1nm.jpgThere he is with his mommy

my newphew (Brayden Thomas) was born on March 13 too!!! that was definatly the best...oh, and getting a photograph published in a national magazine for the first time!! (see the page 30 on the December issue of HorseSport [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img])

worst:

realizing that my family had/has a lot more problems than i orginally thought
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

holy crow thats weird.. haha March 13. GOOD day
    ☮ ♥ emma

Worst: Finding out my boyfriend was in love with someone else, and having him tell me every single detail (like an idiot, I took it and listened, crying through every word).

Best: Finding a guy who is even better than I could ever imagine! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    All your winter sorrows, hang em out to dry, throw em away gotta throw em away my friend...cos the good times..they\'re comin around again!!!

Best: Getting accepted for training with my new airline!!

Worst: Finding out the man I married has a girlfriend......

Best: Going on a Spain exchange Feb. '06 and basically partying the whole three weeks and becoming almost fluent in Spanish

Worst: Getting told by my english teacher that he thinks i have ADD and should have special allowances when really i'm spacing out because his class is so goddamn boring!!

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

BEST: all the days in '06 that I spent at the beachWORST: when my son got the awful bug and was sooo sick!!</font>

Best: When Justin presented a diamond necklace for me before the strike of midnight on December 31st. ^^

Worst: My grandfather dying from a brain tumor a day before Christmas Eve, then having to attend the first funeral I've ever been to... and hopefully my last.

<center>
    </center>

Quote Originally Posted by trixie
    I do NOT want to tempt fate, but not one person in my family v* in 2006!

Same here! Let's hope that happens again in 2007. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

The best thing that happened to me was my mom getting a job and my family being able to move out of the small, cramped house we used to live in! I LOVE our new house!

The worst thing was my dog and my grandfather dying in the same month (May). [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I would say overall it's been a pretty average year...not really good, but definitely not really bad. I'm hoping for 2007 to be wonderful!!!Edited by: mynameisashley