Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: My Picture

Okay, I know I am weird. I just put in my picture to my posts. It seems
    strange to see my face everytime I post. I like other members that have
    done it, but I think mine looks weird. I know nobody is going to come
    out and say, "yeah, your picture looks weird", but does anybody think
    it looks creepy like I do? Should I change it to be a picture of my
    cat? I don't know if I can handle looking at that picture all the time.[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with your pic---you're beautiful!!

HEHE--there's probably nothing creepier than seeing my eyeball looking at me everytime I post!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

OMG, is that really your eyeball? I guess I never thought of it
    as actually being your own eye. It's a very nice eye, though!

LOL--yeh that's my eyeball. I just got a new (my first) digital camera, so my daughter and I were messing around with it, taking silly pics!! We did ZOOM closeups of our eyeballs! We discovered that my daughters eyes are BLACK and mine have black starburt-y flecks on the eyeballs.

We really are very strange [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

NO!! I love when members put their pics up for avatars!! The only reason I have not done mine yet is because I dyed my hair back to dark brown again and haven't take a new photo yet!(lol) Susie-q, you are very pretty-you remind me ofthis actress but I can't remember her name right now! And Charlene is very pretty-she looks like Prince's ex-wife Mayte Garcia.
    -Bridgette

Quote Originally Posted by ginger_saves
    NO!! I love when members put their pics up for avatars!! The only reason I have not done mine yet is because I dyed my hair back to dark brown again and haven't take a new photo yet!(lol) Susie-q, you are very pretty-you remind me ofthis actress but I can't remember her name right now! And Charlene is very pretty-she looks like Prince's ex-wife Mayte Garcia.

Thanks Bridgette---Mayte Garcia is HOTT!!!!!!!

Maybe you're thinking Susie looks like Tea Leoni?? (below)

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/CA5_tea-leoni03.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/ZB6_dcp_1532_2.jpg[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

ME:

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/724_SMALL_PIC.JPG[/img]

Mayte the Hottie: I AM HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN HERE--CN YOU TELL I''M BORED?? LOL

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/26C_MayteAug.jpg[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I definitely see the resemblance between Charlene and Mayte...see, you
    are HOT! I don't see the resemblance between me and Tea. I seem to have
    one of those faces where people are always telling me "you look
    familiar".

Lol wow Charlene I thought the 2nd pic was you too!! I didn't realize at first that was Mayte, you are really pretty!!

Susie Q yea you look sorta like Tea, I was thinking more like Kim Bassinger.

Charlene, great pics to put up so people can see what I was talking about!! That was the photo I saw of Mayte that made me think of you (lol)Hey, thisis quite a compliment considering Prince seemed to be with the most beautiful women! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    -Bridgette

Quote Originally Posted by ginger_saves
    Charlene, great pics to put up so people can see what I was talking about!! That was the photo I saw of Mayte that made me think of you (lol)Hey, thisis quite a compliment considering Prince seemed to be with the most beautiful women! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

LOL---Prince isn't so bad himself!!!![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img] Oh, and this is funny, you just reminded me---Do you know who Vanessa Marcil is? She was supposedly in that video "The Most Beautiful Woman....", well, I went to middle school and high school with her! Her real name is Vanessa Ortiz, weird, huh?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    Lol wow Charlene I thought the 2nd pic was you too!! I didn't realize at first that was Mayte, you are really pretty!!

Susie Q yea you look sorta like Tea, I was thinking more like Kim Bassinger.

YES!!!!!! Kim Basinger, DEFINITELY!!

Oh, and thank you guys for the sweet compliments :-)Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Ifeel the same Susie! I tried putting a pic of myself as my avatar and it just looked awful so I whipped it off again. I may try with another pic, see if that looks ok. By the way, you look fine in yours - very pretty! I think you look like the actress Ashley Judd in your avatar!

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/C1C_imagesCA5CS9DA.jpg[/img] Is this you or Ashley Judd????!

Charlene, you do look like Prince's ex! And another thing when I was looking at your Myspace page afew months ago, at a pic of you and your son,my fiance walked in the room and said - she's nice, and is that her husband? Lol, don't tell your son though! It's not that your son looks old, it's that you look so damned young - please let me know your secret!!!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

i think it is great to see a face with the names....mine is all stretched out looking,,,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by tcsarah

Ifeel the same Susie! I tried putting a pic of myself as my avatar and it just looked awful so I whipped it off again. I may try with another pic, see if that looks ok. By the way, you look fine in yours - very pretty! I think you look like the actress Ashley Judd in your avatar!

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/C1C_imagesCA5CS9DA.jpg[/img] Is this you or Ashley Judd????!

Charlene, you do look like Prince's ex! And another thing when I was looking at your Myspace page afew months ago, at a pic of you and your son,my fiance walked in the room and said - she's nice, and is that her husband? Lol, don't tell your son though! It's not that your son looks old, it's that you look so damned young - please let me know your secret!!!

How sweet you are!!!!! My secret is good genes!! I have Latin blood running through me, and also, I have never smoked in my life---someone said that non-smokers have less--stressed skin, so maybe a combo of the two? Tell your fiance I said thanks too You are GORGEOUS also!

DISCLAIMER: I mean absolutely NO disrespect to smokers (to each his own), I am just repeating what someone told me Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Awww, thanks hon! Well I've never smoked, but no latin blood unfortunately!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb