Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol.. normally i'd be reading this and hanging on every word (i seriously keep those food safetyarticles in cooking magazines) but it was nice to laugh at this subject for once.

we had enough milk for a bowl of cereal, so i poured it on. well,my brothershowed me the expiration date after i took one bite- '01 13 07' and i just had to pour my delicious bowl of raisin bran - my FAVORITE - down the sink. i just couldnt bring myself to eat it, because i would be on pins and needles for a weekif i did.
    -Sarah Maria

hahaha this was funny :] it's true though.
    "He has not learned the lesson of life who does not every day surmount a fear."

This is really funny.[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmom

Way too funny....I'm a smeller, anybody else have to smell everything before they eat it??

I have been given so much guff for being a smeller! I smell it when it comes out of the fridge, I smell each bite at the restaurant, I smell my drinks before drinking them, I even sniff candy...Not because I think any of it is rotten, spoiled, poisoned, anything like that, but if my nose doesn't like it, my mouth probably won't either![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

And for the mayonnaise thing? My boyfriend just grabbed a jar from the fridge...it was pre-expiration, but it had seperated and looked more like a melted milkshake than mayonnaise...blech!

lol!!!! i wont eat anything on the day of its experation date!!!! im getting beetter though!! sooo funny im gonna send it to my dad! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

This honestly should have been taped to my grandmother's fridge.

Hahahaha I know a few people I could give this to...

Although my mother always said to just cut the little sprout ends off of potatoes... I guess if it looks like a tree though that can't be good.