Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Flirting tips?

I have a friend who is a guy and I would really like to date him. We talk during class and sit together on the bus and sometimes talk on the phone. He is really nice to me and I like him alot. However...he had said in the past he would never date me. Am I wasting my time? Do you all (ladies and guys) have any advice or tips. It's rough being 15! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

As you are mates already, have a laugh on the bus and ask him why he said he wouldn't date you, make it sound like a fun thing.

Yeah. I have thought about that. But I don't want to ask if the answer is going to be mean. Then I'll be upset and look like a total fool. Thanks for the reply. I'm totally stressed about this.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Well, I worked with a guy that I wanted to date (we were on a softball team together too). I really wanted to go out with him, so of my friends asked him if he was interested. He said he didn't date people he works with. One night, we were out with a bunch of people and everybody had left but us. From then on, we started to date (an eventuallymarried). I would suggest, you continue to talk and see what happens. Maybe you could suggest "hanging out" someplace after school and it could build from there.You should know thatit's been a long time since I was in high school, soI really have no idea whatit is like these days. Good luck!

I better start working some courage up. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang

I have a friend who is a guy and I would really like to date him. We talk during class and sit together on the bus and sometimes talk on the phone. He is really nice to me and I like him alot. However...he had said in the past he would never date me. Am I wasting my time? Do you all (ladies and guys) have any advice or tips. It's rough being 15! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Oh lord...Now you are talking my language!!!

I am going to PM you tonight...can't right now, but I will tonight.

Thanks Kasey! I could use some help. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Actually you could also call me or text me or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Thanks Kasey! I could use some help. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Actually you could also call me or text me or whatever.

PM me your phone number...What time is too late?

Oh babe I wish you luck. Boys are sooo confusing. I hope Kasey has helped and just remeber your are soooo beautiful and awesome, it would only be his loss if he didnt get to date you.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Ruby. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

my best friend was totally in love with one of her guy friends for a looong time, but he told her they were strictly friends... well apparently feelings can change & now theyve been together for 2 years!! you never know why he may have said that he will never date you... maybe he likes u but thinks ur uninterested so hes trying to play it off or something...good luck!!

Thanks. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

*dies* [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

I totally know how you feel. But just because he once said he woudn't date you doesn't mean he won't change his mind. Actually, my (now ex) boyfriend said over the summer that he 'didnt like me like that and never ever would'. I tell you, it was maybe 3 weeks then he asked me out. (Of course, when I started spending more time alone with him, I realized that I couldn't stand him at all)

Just turn up the charm. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Guys are way to confusing.
    -Sarah Maria

Thanks Sarah Maria! I'm also excited for Infinity On High. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Ohhh my gosh! Yes infinity on high - 4 more days!
    -Sarah Maria