Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Migraines

anyone else here get migraines? I get them, and then have panic attacs because I'm scared I'll get N*. I have one now, took three motrin and some coke...I hope it gose away before it gets bad.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

OOOOH yes. I always get scared about the nausea too, but knock wood-I've never v*ed with one. And I've been getting them for 15 years now. I take Imitrex.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

I get them and I have never v* from them. I have a precrip anti-n* for them though...juuuuust in case. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I get migraines quite a bit. Really hot showers help me!!
    ☮ ♥ emma

Ugh I have one right now.. I'm supposed to be going out i a little bit and im going out of my way to find out where this one guy lives so i can drive myself. i would ride with my friend, but i dont wanna v* in his car, i'd feel horrible.. i wish i had some anti-n* meds.
    -Sarah Maria

I get migrinas too I take Exedrine migraine and put a cold wash cloth on my head. i have also heard that Head On Migraine is really good!

if you had a migraine, i highly doubt you'd be on the computer. i had one last week that put me in bed. i couldn't tolerate any noise, light or smells. it was terrible.

I just posted something under Q&A about how my bf's doctor told him to take Benadryl and Dramamine. It's the same as having a compazine for the n*. He said it worked like a charm when he used it!!
    \"Nothing sets your spirit free more than the free spirit of a horse.\"