Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: UK Big Brother

Head up tonight! The housemates get lots of cider and a few housemates are ill...but it all kicks off with dennis spitting in mo's face so it might be worth watching for die hard fans.

Anyways, I know Rebecca is ill and this is from the live feed thread on digital spy

Warning: disturbing (?)

13:00: Dennis says he had a really painful head last night and was in the Diary Room. He said he was going to be sick and they had to opened the door and he was sick everywhere. Rebecca wonders what they were given because she, Dennis and Sylvia were all ill. Dennis says that he doesn't think it was a hangover.

damn it. i'll try and miss that bit.

Uwww Dennis has been kicked out! Tis all very exciting on live feed at the mo

ok wait question im in the us and on our big brother that starts next
    month the only people that get off is like a threat to kill someone but
    not spitting in someone's face. this is why when all of america dies of starvation the roaches and all other countries will still be here cuz they
    were never trying to spit or kill!!!!!!
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

That show doesn't sound like it makes any sense at all! Glad I don't have a TV, haha!

But why do they always have to put these scenes in shows and movies?[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

I never liked Dennis; to be honest, I'm glad he was kicked out. It's all about Stuart and Kathreya for me!

When I was younger, I used to think about applying to go on Big Brother, but it's always been my emetophobia that's stopped me from applying. The first moment of a really bad panic attack and I know I'd have to leave the house! Plus they're always drinking too much in there with inevitable results.

Is it me or is this series not as good as most of the older ones?

I agree with you Chid, these series are no way near as good as the old ones!!

I watched BB last night and I didnt see any v* at all. Did I miss it, or will that be on tonights one??

Im sooooooooo glad Dennis got the boot, i was absolutely disgusted by his behavious when he spat at Mo. Did you see the way they all attacked Mo for just trying to calm the situation down. I felt so sorry for him!! He didnt square up to Bex either, she squared up to him, he kept trying to get out of her way and all he did was tell her he was talking to someone else. The whole thing was ridiculous, just an excuse to fight with poor old Rex and Mo. I was pleased Darnel stood up to them for spitting in Mo's face. I like Darnell!! Did you then see how Dennis took the mickey out of Mo when he was crying. I was disguted. Good ridance.

I love KAt too, she is bonkers, but so so sweet. I do like Rex and Mo, and Darnell and Luke too though.

Whats Jen playing at though?? She tells Dale how she feels about him all the time, then constantly denies it too the rest of the house making him look like an infatuated fool!! Whats that all about?!?! lol. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I didn't see any v* either. maybe it will be on tonight.

i feel so sorry for Mo too. they are all ganging up on him. its so childish.

They didn't show any of the nastys, guess there was too much else going on to fit em in! Not a bad thing tho!

lol. I guess youre right, cos there was nothing on tonights either. I guess it may feature in 'diary room uncut' maybe?!? Hope not though.

I was watching a bit of the live earlier, and it seems like both Kat and Darnell were thinking of walking out cos theyve had enough!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! lol.

There was a lot of bleeping out sound, but im quite sure thats what they were talking about, and Kat looked really really unhappy. Cant blame her, she is so nice and sweet, this behaviour must be totally shocking to her.
    Hope they both stay. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

PS, thanks for the heads up anyway missgoddess!!

(((hugs))) xxx