Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi there,

I got my period Saturday morning, usually i get a headache during my period just for one or 2 days. But this time, i started getting a headache on Saturday and it hasn't gone away. It's not even my normal headache, it throbs when i move or walk around or stand up..otherwise it's sort of subtle but really annoying. My head feels heavy. Usually when i get normal headaches, they hurt constantly whether i'm moving or still, and they go away when i take Advil and don't come back. But this one has been bugging me 5 days and Advil doesn't help. In the morning i feel it as i roll in my bed.

What could be the underlying cause? Anyone know about different types of headaches and their causes?

I've been having sciatic nerve pain in my left leg since almost 3 weeks ago, i wonder if this headache is related to that or not. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Edited by: bigemet

I'm not sure of the the cause, but I tend to get headaches when its really hot out. Or if I dont drink enough water that day. I get the same type you do too...they are terrible. My doctor called them "functioning migraines"...weird. But I know what you mean. Is it really hot in Canada right now?

It was hot the last few days, today not so much. Ironically, today my headache seems to be the worst. It hurts everytime i move. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Functioning migraines? Sounds interesting! I hope im not developing that.