Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was on vacation last week and we were all in the pool when somehow the conversation topic turned to v* stories (with a humorous tone, everyone, including me, was laughing). Then my sister-in-law said something that totally knocked me on my butt, it was so funny:

"Projectile Ramen noodles... it's like confetti!"

She said she even laughed right after because it was so odd.

I thought I'd share just because I never found something so gross to me so funny! Better to laugh than freak, right?

(If this grosses anyone out or turns out to be some twisted joke to you then I will be happy to have my post removed)Edited by: kckitty

Hey at least you can laugh about it now. I used to would get upset hearing about something like that, but not so much anymore.

That is quite funny. Sometimes I can laugh when people tell me v* stories. But most of the time It upsets me.

lol ew!

I had a spaghetti noodle incident last time I v*...needless to say I can't eat frozen spaghetti because of it anymore! haha