Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad Dream!

Not last night, but the night before... i had a horrible dream which involved me vomiting[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]but i mean like loads of times!

I can't actually remember much, but i know i wasn't fearless, i was even scared in my dream [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]My mam was in it at one point, but i think she was shouting at me for being sick so many times [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]weird i know, i can't remember much.. but i know i didn't like it [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

What does this dream mean though? [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Hm lately I find that all of us emets have been getting bad dreams about v* lately...why?!?!

I can't tell you what it means, but I can say that from my experience with dreams in general, there are usually threads of what has happened to me during they day, or things that are on my mind. Because thought of v* are always with us somewhere, even if it's in the back of our minds, they come out in our dreams. That's my guess. Whatever the reason, though, I hate them!!

The psy usually say that what we have in our dreams is usually what we have in our minds during the day. Like we always think about v* or many times in the day, it's totally norma to dream about that. The contrary would be weird...

I\'m in fight for my soul, but i\'ll win.

I agree. Maybe you were thinking about v* alot in the day and this had and effect on your dreams. Dreams scare me too but theres nothing you can unfortunatly, I dont think that your dream means anything to be honest, only that its something that you have been thinking about maybe more than usual recently.

lol, just looked on a 'dream' website.... and it says the if you dream of vomiting, it means you need to get rid of something that is bothering you in your life... i.e emet!

P.S tis my 16th birthday today! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

A Little Late But.....

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise, maybe the fact that ur mum shouting at you was brought up, is kinda ur unconcious hinting at you, that thats why ur emet. or at least, one reason wy ur emet. because u think wen someone is sick, everyone gets annoyed at them e.t.c.

i know that was one reason why I had emet! so cud be the same for you!!

btw, happy 16th, again =P

jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

Louise, maybe the fact that ur mum shouting at you was brought up, is kinda ur unconcious hinting at you, that thats why ur emet. or at least, one reason wy ur emet. because u think wen someone is sick, everyone gets annoyed at them e.t.c.

i know that was one reason why I had emet! so cud be the same for you!!

btw, happy 16th, again =P

jen xxx

yeh, cos i never could ever make it to the toilet when i was sick as a child ( i still can;t! lol) so she would shout at me cos she had to clean it up, and she hates sick too!

aww Louise, well that might be why [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

dont quite know how to get round that tho!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.