Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

activated charcoal does anyone know about this?

whats that?
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

When a good friend of mine overdosed they put charcoal down his throat with a tube. I guess it absorbs the meds or poision or what ever. I made him violently ill for hours. But it helped save his life.

That is the only charcoal I can think of. Is this what you are talking about?

I have charcoal pills because I read it helps with nausea, but I'm not sure. I've never even taken them, I just got them just in case.
    JANNA

I use Charco-caps and it does help with bloating, gas, and acid indigestion. I don't know if it will help nausea associated with food poisoning.

The one thing to watch out with charcoal is not to take it within an hour of taking other medications.

Here's the link with more information.
    http://www.charcocaps.com/Edited by: centipede

Friend me on Facebook