Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Here's the latest entry in my blog about Rescue Remedy. Read this before buying it.

http://fearsandphobias.blogspot.com/...scue-remedy-yo ga-in-bottle-or.html

or

http://writersblock15.wordpress.com/.../rescue-remedy -yoga-in-a-bottle-or-vitameatavegamin/

Please check Lisa Barger's website (link is provided on my blog) for more on herbal remedies. Edited by: centipede

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Friend me on Facebook
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've used Rescue Remedy for ages, but I'd say it only helps about half of the time.

I've found it to help... although after awhile of using it you build up a tolerance to it... gotta give it a break and then go back to it in time. I used mine A LOT and then it felt like after using it too much it wasn't doing much... I hid it and a few months later its okay again.

I find lavender oil calming though. Bought a lavender-based roll on perfume... smells nice and is calming at the same time

I used it and wondered why it did taste so strongy of whiskey or something"!
    Its me in the Pink Sparkly top!Do I look like an emet!No-1 even noes what it is!Where do u begin?

It does have a bit of alcohol in it... along with the flower extract... which can sometimes make it taste really strong. It's a very strange taste.