Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: OT - haircut!!!

What do you do when you can't get used to a new haircut?! I just got a whole bunch chopped off and I just keep getting weirded out. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]I finally posted pics in the photo album, so you can see if you want. I just took the time to figure out how to do it... I guess we boring old English teachers aren't very technologically advanced. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

About 7motnhs ago, i had all my hair chopped off into a very short style, i hated it the minute i looked in the morror lol, but i got used to it and played around with it and felt a lot better about it! Im sure it looks fab! And remember it will grow back lol!!

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

I looked at the pictures you posted and I like your new haircut! I just cut my hair and got a perm about 2 weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to it, but don't we all need a change every once in a while? I like yours, but we're always our own worst critic and have this idea in our head of what we look like, and sometimes get surprised when we look in the mirror. You'll get used to it. You look great! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11