Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

As I said yesterday i feel my treatment is at a dead end - the cognitive behaviour therapy isn't really working and I've been on Prozac for years.

So this morning I went to see the GP and she has changed me from Prozac to Citalopram - does anyone have any experience of this drug?

Of course the problem with changing my pills is I worry that the new ones will make me feel sick!!...... Catch 22...........

I've been looking it up on a parenting forum and a lot of the people there said when they first took it they felt sick to begin with. Even though my GP said that Nausea wasn't listed as a potential side effect. I also looked it up on NetDoctor and DO list nausea as a side effect?

Fretting now, do I change tablets or not?

Sarah :0)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am on citalopram for depression, its a great drug, ive been on it before. Ive never had any side affects at all from these tablets!! So try not to worry, they list nausea and v* on most tablets of any kind just so they cant be sued if someone v* while they are taking them, most of the time is a precaution. If you are at a dead end with the prozac then i recommend starting the citalopram. I find its great with dealing with depression and it help anxiety too.

Good luck xxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

citalopram is a bloody miracle!!!!!!!!!lol

please please give it a try if u can!! it worked WONDERS for me!

i did feeL a BIT of nausea ,but i KNEW it was just c\use of the tablets.. so it didnt bother me.

what MG are u startin on? iv just got over a week of withdrawal symptons from cutting down from 20mg to 10mg. so, if u evr want ne help or whatever, ill be happy to chat to ya.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.