Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well guys for those of you that read my post entitled ? Reacting badly to meds. I went to the doctor tonight and basically he said that I have had an adverse reaction to the meds and that there is not an awful lot that can be done. I have to basically ride it until I feel better. He gave me some tablets to help the dizziness and the bad stomach but apart from that I just have to wait until it flushes through my system. It could take up to 2 weeks before I am completely well again but we hope it won't take that long. I have been prescribed some different meds now and one that I was recommended (Zispin Soltab) and I hope to god that I don't have problems with these. However, for the moment I have to do without any meds until I am better as I otherwise risk causing more problems. This has been a torrid time for me and I will be glad when it gets better. I have been signed off work because I can't do anything much because of my dizzy head. I can't drive, I can't walk around much and just taking a shower nearly kills me. This has been no joke guys and I urge you all to take great care when trying new meds cause I have never felt quite so unwell I can tell you. Although I realise that everyone is different and one medication that suits one person may well not another. Well I am off to rest up now cause that is basically all I can do. Thanks for all your help guys.

Claire x

what med was it Clauire? that sounds horrendous. >.<

hope u feel better sn

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Jen. It was Lustral (Sertraline). Never ever again I say. I feel like death. I would say avoid it like the plague but everyone is different I guess and I could not possibly have known that this would happen to me. It is all about trial and error I guess until you get it right. By the way I love your avatar. I gave myself a new one today to cheer myself up. Lush isn't it! Diddl mouse is soooo cute.

yeah its adorable!!!

thnks ;-)

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im glad you got some different meds to help you out xx Ive tried zispin too, god the amount of meds ive been on, honestly pml

I didnt get any side affects apart from having THE hugest appetite which was great for me as i was underweight, honestly tho i was eating like a horse!!!

Hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Hope you feel better soon, hun - I started new meds yesterday (Citalopram) and have been panicking about side effects - it's a catch 22, you need meds to help you feel better, but you panic about taking them because of side-effects. Nightmare.......
    Sarah :0)