Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: How often do you experience nausea?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Constantly - whenever I’m awake...

0 0%
  • Daily to some degree.....

7 77.78%
  • 3+ times per week

1 11.11%
  • 1+ times per week

1 11.11%
  • 1+ per month

0 0%
  • Very occasionally

0 0%
  • Never unless I’m really ill....

0 0%

My apologies for asking lots of questions today - I'm just trying to get my head round this whole thing at the moment - sometimes I think it's better not to analyse - but at the moment I am going througha period of information searching!!

So my question is: how often do you feel nausea?

For me it's probably every day to some degree, ranging from a tiny feeling to full blown "am I or aren't I really sick" - at times I get it so bad I can't eat (just as well I'm a big girl!!)

I find evenings worse and also Christmas is always terrible from a nausea point of view.
    Sarah :0)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wouldn't say that I felt sick every day, I've ticked the 3+ a week box, but it is prob more like 5-6 times a week.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

It's really difficult to say. It seems to be on the telly, in papers and magazines constantly.Which i must add is really irritating.That's what sets me off.You don't see Spiders, Snakes Flying programs on the telly constantly butTV Execs seem to think it's exceptable to show graphicprograms of the V.

So i'd say the reason we think about it is because it's always there. Wheni'm busy at work or home i don't think about it but when iget home relax stick the telly on ................ pow.

I feel nauseaous /anxious only when i have to do something
    outside my house ie: work, school go out for a party or
    whatever...

I get it mostly every day. It doesn't seem to come from outside influences, like if I see it on tv I don't get bothered and start feeling sick..It appears to be random, maybe factors like what I ate and how much I lay around and do nothing figure into it somehow.
    what a horrible night to have a curse.

i feel nausea AT LEAST twice a day. i feel nausea EVRYTIME i go somewhere... on evry special occassion that mucks up my daily routine (i.e. birthdays, christmas) or when its raining. (DOINT ASK!)

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I feel nausea 24/7...but I also have health issues contirbuting to this. I checked daily to some degree because that's true for anxiety nausea, just not health nausea. Whatever.

Aw poor Jenneh and Sunshine! i know health problems complicate the whole ordeal of havin emet.
    I feel sick on a daily basis. I could drive myself mad. I feel sick now for goodness sake [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Last night was the pitts for me, I seriously over did it, and felt AWFUL[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]all through into the early hours. I will get good days when i can eat lots, and feel comfortable doing so, but days like today suck because i didn't wanna leave my bed this morning.

Daily for me. Problem is that I don't know if its real or not. What I think is real probably isn't but who the hell knows? NOT ME.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

SORRY TO GO OFF TOPIC BUT..
    guys can u tell me how u guys keep your fancy
    fonts...BECAUSE everytime i wanna altermy font i have to go
    through this button thing and so on.. is that the only way to do it
    or can i actually set it so i can have a fancy and colored font the
    whole time?

hanarky, i dont think u can keep ur fonts changed. i think u do have to go thru the process of changing it evrytime u want to post.

sorry!

Jenn xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Jazz - thats just how I am - some days I feel next to normal and can eat with confidence - other days I feel dreadful and just want to mope about (which is not easy with two children!!) Then of course there are the days where I start out feeling relatively normal and end up feeling dreadful!! There really is no end to the combinations!!
    Sarah :0)