Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Cuz just lately I do. Period style pain, even though Im not even close to coming on. Its not excrutiating, n it doesnt last long atall, but Im worried... Ive been on the pill a few years now, what if Im damaging my body here? Has anyone ever experienced this? I dont really want to come off the pill, because without it my periods are horrific, but I dont want to do myself perminant harm either. Could this be nothing more than a feature of emet? could it be caused by stress or unfitness?

it could easily be caused by stress.

like iv had a pain in my chest caused by stress, mayb u have a pain in ur abdomen caused by stress.

if ur really concerned tho, because of u taking the pill, then go ask ur Doc.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmm....I don't know. Go with Jennehs advice. If you're worried you definitely should see a doctor.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Is it in the middle of your cycle? It could be ovulation pain. Some women get this about 14 days into their cycle and it's the ovum being released that causes the pain and perfectly normal.

But just to be on the safe side you should get checked out by your doctor.
    Sarah :0)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmm, I have sometimes have had things like this, (but I'm not on the pill) I wake up with this...ache...that makes me want to squeeze my stomach in half, or it feel like I have to bend over to make it better. I don't know. I usually just take a muscle relaxant or pain killer if it gets out of hand and I can't sleep.

i often cramp up upon awakening too, and have to get up or it doesnt stop. not sure why.

For the past year or so I tend to wake up about a week to 3 days before my period starts and feeling like I'm having menstrual cramps and they don't last too long and they aren't too bad, I don't know exactly what it is. Then, several times in the past year I've done the same thing, only the pain is excrutiating... the first time it happened I was convinced my appendix had ruptured it hurt so very badly, I even woke my mom up because I was terrified. The pain, each time,was horrible for about 15 minutes and then it just disappeared as quickly as it came on. I'm not positive, but since I have a history of ovarian cysts, I believe that what I'm feeling is the cyst doing whatever cysts do when they go away.

You also, as someone else said, might be ovulating... It's typically midway between periods and happens about the same time of day each time. So that may well be what's going on... I know that it can be painful at times... I find it's best to find the most comfy position you can all curled up with a heating pad and massage your abdomen around your hipbone really deeply... it can help.

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown