Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

just a word of warning for anyone who hasnt seen or was planning to see this teen film. There is a really gross v* scene in it which is prob best avoided if you are really sensitive to v* on telly.

if you do watch the film, best to leave the room as Norahs friend (blonde girl) sits down in the station and is about to eat a chicken sarnie. she starts retching and then the scene cuts back to the van for a bit but then the next scene with the blonde girl is her being sick and then just horridness (i had to leave lol and usually im not too bad with tv stuff) so just thought id warn you all! x

Thanks! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

OH MY GOD. Usually I can handle FAKE v* on TV (as long as it is not on a reality show ... blech, and also not on still pictures because I never know if it is real or fake, but anyways ... ). This was the most graphic v* scene that I have EVER seen in a movie, and honestly, I can't TELL if it was real or fake. I enjoyed that movie but that scene really freaked me out sooo bad. Ugh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i was also in the theater watching this when this scene came out of nowhere. usually i know when a v* scene is coming and will clsoe my eyes and ears but i did this and everytime i looked up it was still going. i almost had to leave. it was the longest mosst graphic v* scene i have EVER SEEN!!!!!

and the movie sucks so anyone who was thinking about seeing it, just steer clear completely!

Hmm. Thanks for the warning. I get so mad when they show that stuff. It just isn't nessasary.

Thanks, I've wanted to see that movie and heard there was that scene, but it's definitely good to know where it is!

Quote Originally Posted by mxw08
    Thanks, I've wanted to see that movie and heard there was that scene, but it's definitely good to know where it is!

just make sure to close your eyes for like 10 mins bc its a LOOOONG one!!!

I was sooo angry when that scene came on, I was closing
    my eyes/plugging my ears for like 10mins. I had a
    feeling it was coming when she was extremely drunk and
    started burping before eating the sandwich, so I didn't
    look... I kept peaking to see if it was over and ended
    up seeing some pretty nasty stuff.

[KINDA GRAPHIC?] I made the mistake of opening my eyes
    at one point and I CANNOT BELIEVE she reached into the
    toilet to get her gum, and she kept chewing it. And then
    later in the movie Norah ends up chewing it. And then
    Nick chews it. EW!!!

i opened my eyes during that part too and i think that was taking it a little too far!!!

yep it was really really gross!

ankitchens - i agree, it wasnt even that great a film really! loving the bump btw! been following your postings but not really replied - all you pregnant emets give me soooo much hope for myself in the future! xx