Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm going out to a festvial in about 30mins and I'm taking my own food. But I'm really not dure what to take because its going to be sitting in the sun all day so I cant take anythihg like cheese. Would a salad sandwich be ok? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Could you not take some cold food in a cool box? Or but it in a bag with an ice pack inside to keep it cool?

If not, I wouldn't really take anything cold myself, but salad would be okay if left out for a couple of hours, it's cold meat that you need to be wary of.

Hope you have a good day!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

I really hope you have a good day, Iz! I would take a salad maybe a sandwhich but try to take a cool box. For a snack maybe some bread and bring the peaunt butter jar? Hope you have lots of fun!

just salad is great itll keep u hydrated too vegetables and fruit
    are great in the sun cause they contain juices and water.
    [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

cured/smoked meat is always great. Won't go off if your life depended on it. Things like jerky and certain kinds of pepperoni. I think cheese is ok in that situation too; somehow I think that it takes more than that to make cheese go off..besides, cheese is already off..thats what it is..ah, do yourselves all a favor and never look up how they make cheese...In anycase, cheese should be ok for that amount of time depending on what kind. I'm not totally sure what you mean by "salad sandwich" but if its the kind with mayonnaise, I would think that theres more chance of mayonnaise going off than cheese.

nuts are great too if your stomach handles them well. You dont even need to eat many of them either, so thats always good for people like us who don't like eating lots.Edited by: skon
    what a horrible night to have a curse.

Thanx everyone. I had a salad sandwich in the end (basically its salad - tomoato, cucumber and lettuice in a sandwich) And it was nice! I'm a bit weary of foods that need to be refrigerated casue thats all you can really eat as a meal type thing. Thanx for the idea of a cool bag. Its probably not appropriate for me to take one to this festival but is a good idea,if you can take one with you.

The festival went well which was good - but I did leave early casue people were getting a bit too drunk and I didnt want to walk home amongst them!

Tomorrow I'm not really sure what I'm going to take to eat as its sunday and most sandwich places will be closed but I'm sure I'l be able to make something! I may even buy some food there. There are selling pancakes that smel gorgeous so might be brave and get one. yum!

Anyway thanx for replying, its really helped!