Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

i am practically addicted to goldfish crackers (but havent had them since the begining of lent!)

Quote Originally Posted by jools39
    i am practically addicted to goldfish crackers (but
    havent had them since the begining of lent!)
    oooooooooo me too.if i start eating them,ill keep going until the bag is
    empty.

i could not give up goldfish for lent.i leared giving up caffeine ended up
    in headaches and n* last year....
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

hmm... I'm bored, so here are a few facts:

While I don't have any other irrational, life-consuming phobias like this one, I'm deathly afraid of gaining weight and loud noises. Oh, and I'm paranoid about completely irrational things like a plane crashing into my house as it flies overhead.

I resent my parents for spoiling me rotten because there are so many things I don't know how to/can't do on my own, and so they continue to do things for me and hand me things without my asking... it's a vicious cycle that I can't seem to break out of for some reason, and it makes me feel weak and childish... does that make sense?

This phobia has contributed to (but is definitely not the sole cause of) an awful eating disorder that I struggle with each and every day. I have BDD, and I hate pretty much everything about my body.

I absolutely love living on Long Island, but I feel like everyone is always in a rush and/or in competition with everyone else. I'd love to move to a place where I feel like I can slow down a little bit and catch up on life.

I'm obsessed with the lemurs from Madagascar, especially King Julian.

I am scared of spiders =XXX
    Life is a wonderful ride.

Quote Originally Posted by prncesspnk

I resent my parents for spoiling me rotten because there are so many things I don't know how to/can't do on my own, and so they continue to do things for me and hand me things without my asking... it's a vicious cycle that I can't seem to break out of for some reason, and it makes me feel weak and childish... does that make sense?

I'm obsessed with the lemurs from Madagascar, especially King Julian.
    I'm always resentful of people who are spoiled and don't realize it and expect their parents to do everything for them, without even a hint of gratitude. I think it's great that you at least realize your situation -- first step in changing it for the better!

And I absolutely love Madagascar, and King Julian. "After much deep and profound brain things inside my head.."
    The waiting seems eternity
    a day will dawn of sanity.

i like the little crybaby dude. he is so freaking sweet!!
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I own about 80 pairs of shoes

Im scared of living on my own which some day might happen, I think its becase i get panic attacks when i feel even slightly Nauseated [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    geraldine xx

My mother once said she wished she would've killed me when I was a baby. My reaction was "I don't care"
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

I just read the 6 pages of this thread. It was very interesting.

Urrm I can only think of really boring things, ok, I put toothpaste on my mouth almost every night before I sleep.
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"

i like the taste of sponges

i love ben folds.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

The people in the house opposite me are singing karaokee, including christmas songs. Do they know it's June!?

I want to kill them.

That's not really about me so much though....
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"

I'm attracted to Jeff Goldblum.
    I honestly don't know why. Edited by: new.slang
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I'm attracted to Alan Rickman, I apparently have a thing for older men! (there's a 45 year age difference between us! hah)

I once had a dirty dream about Steve Martin. Now when ever i see him on TV or a movie I cant help but giggle!

I also like Alan Rickman.

I think like 90% of my posts in this thread are about people I'm attracted to.

Hahha, nothing wrong with that!

Alan Rickman is like my god really since I'm not actually religious! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

rofl. Felicity and her older men.

I'm only attracted to musicians, from my favorite bands. And I sadly feel like
    I KNOW them.
    - Carrie

I DO KNOW BEN FOLDS AND HE LOVES ME.*

*blatant lie.

I have admitted to 9 "crushes" in this thread.

im 17 and haven't had a 1st kiss to speak of...don't feel bad! oh and im recovering from anorexia too

It's healthy, don't worry about it. haha.

I'm a virgin at 18... and I feel kinda bad.
    - Carrie

Haha nothing wrong with a bit of exposing of crushes! And nothing wrong with being a virgin at 18!

Hmmm....

Another crush of mine, I love Christian O'Connell. I doubt many people know who he is, but he's a radio DJ, and I love him!

This is definitely turned from "something you don't know" to "who are your crazy crushes" but ah well.

I wish it could just be a thread of thinking.

Yeah like random thoughts of the day!
    Hah.

Well today I realised I don't think I like people in general very much! Maybe I'm just easily annoyed!

Maybe all my friends are just hoes then? They treat me like there's
    something wrong with me, haha.

Dr. Drew Pinsky is one hot man.
    - Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by carrhart
    Maybe all my friends are just hoes then? They treat me like there's
    something wrong with me, haha.
    Hah no, you're all good, it's better than doing something when too drunk to know whats going on! Which happens a loooot.

Ok, something no-one knows about me, on a (slightly) more serious note, I'm so scared of going away (which people do know!) but I hate living here with my family, I hate it so much, I'm trying to find a way to live in London on my own next year, but it's impossible.Edited by: xxglitterxx

I was crying every day about Michael Jackson since he died.
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

I had a crush on a guy from M*A*S*H...I even had dreams about him.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."