Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Haha, there was a thread here like more than a year ago that was something along the lines of "Celebrity Crushes that aren't that Good Looking". I posted pics of Dr. Drew.

I want to live in London too. Want a roommate?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Who is this mysterious Dr. Drew? [img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]

I love this guy Dr. Jesson, he does all this medical programmes over here, like "Embarrassing Bodies" and he's pretty super!

And yes, I won't even lie, please come and live in London and be my room-mate! Hah. I can definitely not afford a flat here alone! [img]smileys/smilies_22.gif[/img]

If you ever do want a cool room-mate over here, hit me up! (my attempt at being American!) [img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]

Oh god the arguments with my family are innnnnsaaaane right now. No lie I will get you a goddamn visa and a job over here, just get me out of this house!!! [img]smileys/smilies_43.gif[/img] Edited by: xxglitterxx
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"

I'm getting waaay too excited with the little faces!
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"

Felicity! I feel slightly betrayed that you wouldn't get ME a visa so I could be
    your flat-mate.
    I fell for your American slang attempt too.

Dr. Drew is BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to call him tonight. Or try.

- Carrie

Anyone (whose not a psycho killer) please come and be my flatmate!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I feel I can pull off "hit me up" (but then my friends thought it was really funny when I tried to pull off "we're in ma endzzzz" and failed. miserably)

Ok, something else, it makes me really happy that loads of you have admitted to crazy crushes too, makes me feel more sane! And, at one point last year I had a list, of 6 men crushes and 1 woman crush, the embarrassing part was that every person on the list was over 40. And I am 17.
    Oh, and I used to carry around a list of every single film Alan Rickman had ever been in.

I am just an embarrassment to society really!

I really would move to London, though. Especially if my roomie would have Alan Rickman movie nights and not make gross v* jokes. I've relatively extensively looked into moving to London. My mom really supports me and I've been saving money.So don't tease me with this! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hah really? I looked into moving to America a lot a few years ago! Seriously planned it and all!
    And every night's an Alan Rickman movie night! I definitely own nearly all his films.... is that embarrassing? Hah, probably!

Just come to Chicago, it's cheaper. Yeah? Yeah.

Kevin Devine and I are going to have beautiful redheaded babies together.
    - Carrie

It is not really me, but my daughter Phoenix.. the only way we can get her
    calm sometimes when she is having a bad day is to play the song Whiskey
    Lullaby, sang by Allison Krauss and Brad Paisley. It has terribly heart
    wrenching lyrics, yet she always gets excited and squeals when she hears it.
    [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] My husband and I have a theory she has a little baby crush on Brad..
    she loves all of his stuff. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Life is so worth living.

i thought i was cured of emet 3 weeks ago and i went and ate a pack of
    american cheese (something i have been scared to eat for a LONG
    time) got a stomach ache and relapsed :/
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

</a>

weeeeeellllllll...
    i loooove james marsden and almost every movie hes been in, and even tho im only 13, i always want to jump at him through the tv sceen and defy all the laws of physics, and a few other laws as well... [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

i cant get enough of my friends or shopping, i was out shopping with my friend for 5 hours today. i love shoes. i lie all the time, even to the people im closest to. i actually have only had one boyfriend, but nobody nos that except 2 of my friends bcuz i made a different bf up in my mind. well, actually, i no him, and hes an actual person, i just fantasized our relationship [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

i am TERRIFIED of scenes in movies where theres some sort of threatening thing behind someone in the bathroom, and the person sees them in the mirror. that happens more often than u mite think.

i hate vegetables except potatoes and peas and lettuce, and my diet mainly consists of meat, cheese, and oreos, and surprisingly, im not fat.

mary poppins scares the s**t out of me, and i swear to u im not kidding! and my mom loves that movie, so i walk in on her watching it sometimes, and i actually pee in my pants a little [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

i have serious problems with handling my anger and im convinced from my symptoms that i suffer from bipolar disorder, but my parents refuse to acknowlegde that, bcuz god forbid there mite b something wrong with me. i think theyll just b embarrassed that im "defective". i love my parents, and i no they love me, but i cant think of any other reason. ive presented them with proof and everything! and y the hell else would a 13 year old girl be having homicidal thoughts?!?!?! bcuz development is going normally? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

thats it 4 now. but i assure u, ill think of more.

Quote Originally Posted by new.slang
    Quote Originally Posted by wackydeli
    I always try to imagine couples I know and see having sex, but I'm always really unsuccessful with it.
    oh my gosh...me too! haha i thought i was the only one.
    I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

Quote Originally Posted by penny77
    I listen to Christmas music in the summertime.
    Me, too! My friends tease me about it, lol!
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

I have a way of pretending I'm paying attention to people when they are talking to me, when I'm really not listening at all.

Sad and rude, I know.
    Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear and I can\'t help but ask myself how much I\'ll let the fear take the wheel and steer.

i mentioned earlier the boyfriend that i fantasized a relationaship with. yeah, well, i picked him cuz i had a crush on him. and only 3 people know this, but we r family friends and one time when i went over to the house i stole his shirt. i recently found out he has a girlfriend and i just cut it into smitherines simulating all of the "stabs of pain that he has put me through" and "every bad thought that has come to me about the two of them"

like some weird voodoo thing, lol

I am an animal activist, a vegetarian, and I LOVE to help people

sry, i dont have anything to say, i just wanna keep this thread alive!

I've had my stuffed dog named "woof woof" since I was 3(!)

I've never really been one for lying and it always surprises me when I see other people lie... just like, "I can't believe people actually do that"

I'll wait until I've gone commando for a week and made every possible outfit combo before I'll do my laundry.

I've never had a real boyfriend(I've had a few kid flames and one high school bf, but that was only cause i wanted to date someone) Even though it's crazy, I'm scared I'm gonna end up a fridged spinster.

My favorite food ever is twin pops.
    You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.

I am a 31 year old virgin. In 9 years I will be considered pathetic enough to make a hollywood comedy about! Nah, I don't really mind. At least I had plenty of time to do other things I always wanted to do.

I think my anxiety issues make it hard for me to really connect with people. I never had my first kiss till I was about 25.

Darrin [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

If I am not married when I am 31, I will be in your shoes, Darrin. I have an extremely idealistic fantasy of losing my virginity on my wedding night on a bed of roses. I get made fun of all the time for this and I get lots of crude comments from guys but I don't care. I have complete control over this and I know I'll be glad I waited.

Darrin and newslang, I wish I had waited. I was onlt 14 when I lost mine.

I'm scared I'll never lose mine. I don't think anyone will ever want me to sleep with them or that I'll be unable to.

It wil happen glitter, just don't be in any hurry! I regreted it for years after.

Thanks for the feedback and reassurance from all of you. On occasion, sometimes I also find myself feeling like Glitter. Sometimes I wonder if my virginity means there is something wrong with me. I mean, sometimes I worry that girls must think I am unattractive or something.

I am really shy, anxious, and sensitive for a guy, and I think that is hard for a lot of girls to handle. After all, I am more of an artist than a jock.

Take care,

Darrin [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Virginity is a rare rose that everyone should cherish while they have it. If I
    had not met my husband, I would have been more than happy to remain a
    celibate nun. Sex in the media is overrated New.Slang. I think your ideals are
    beautiful!
    Last edited by sdfl; 01-01-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    Life is so worth living.

Savannah that's so beautiful. I'm so glad stories out there like that are true!

UPDATE: I know I complained about being an 18 year old virgin earlier in this
    post. But I lost it about three weeks ago to my boyfriend, the guy I have
    been dreaming to lose it to for years (even before we were together). I was
    always the type to take that matter VERY seriously and I'm more than
    grateful that I waited for the right time and right person.
    - Carrie

I enjoy doing my grocery shopping at midnight when the stores are either
    empty, flooded with eight legged octo mutants, or some of the kindest
    people you will ever meet.
    Life is so worth living.

I raise angora rabbits
    The girl who nobody knows, they only see
    The girl who is only half way pretty and doesn\'t care
    The girl whose following her one true dream, when nobody\'s looking...

Quote Originally Posted by jubidyjub
    I raise angora rabbits
    im about too for ffa
    for the next 4 years of my life!!!! im so excited....
    <a href=\"
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

These are very interesting! Range from humorous to tragic with all in between. So here are some trivial facts about me, that folks may not know:

I have a hard time going to sleep if it's too quiet. I keep my A/C on "Fan ON" all the time.

I've never broken a bone, had the flu or food poisoning.

I've eaten the following nonfood items: Paper & crayons (boredom at school), bouncy ball (on a dare), transmission checkball (fell in my mouth laying under car), wire-nut wire connector (holding in mouth climbing on ladder. Slipped and swallowed it).

I've been unconscious exactly 3 times in my life.

I am a chilihead and can outdo even the waiters at the Mexican place eating hot peppers! Woot!!

After driving for a long time without a break, I peed full a 44 ounce container.

I get too attached to people and get my feelings hurt easily.

I am addicted to chap stick (lip gloss).

My temperature is rarely lower than 99.5°F

I'm afraid of starting a relationship.

I most always chew gum... and always swallow it.

I absolutely love to make others feel good and this is my driving force in life!

Hope y'all found this amusing!
    Peace,
    David