Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Aaaaah!

Ok, i'm in ultimate panic right now.

A couple of days ago I was invited over my mums for a roast, having arrive my youngest sister told me how just under a week before (on her holiday) her and 2 others there are had some sort of s* bug followed by a bad cold.
    I jumped straight to the worst possible scenario, the everest of every emetaphobe. Yes... THAT virus.

Well as of now I feel ok, however just this morning I dropped my girlfriend home and she has had a headache, that turned into a migraine. she just text me saying she had v*. (She tells me as she is very supportive of this phobia). However she said it does sometimes happen when she gets migraines, but that she still feels s* afterwards and still has a bad head.

Am I overreacting and this is just a migraine, or am I right to be terrified (as I am right now).

Thank you all in advance,

Phoenixprouk

To add, in blind panic, I took 2 Meclozine Hydrochloride. (I dont know if it would make any difference, but the logic isnt exactly in control at the moment.) [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

MIGRAINE DEFINATELY MIGRAINE (I SUFFER FROM THEM AS WELL).

DO NOT WORRY YOURSELF.

Ok I'm alot calmer now. I think the logic signals are starting to get through. thanks for the boost with that Kellygirl.

*breathes deeply*

Now im kinda hungry again knowing its ok to eat...