Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Im a newbie :)

Im a newbie to this site,im kerry this site looks so great and helpful. i have suffered from emetophobia since i can remember, i think its time i really need help. ive advoided things til now i kinda want help myself. i have never been drunk and im 20 i should be going out but i never drink when i go out and make up excuses. and the one thing its stopping me doing is flying because my last flight 6 years ago i felt s* on and havent been on one since. i do really need som support and help soo i like this site i know now im not alone [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of info and lots of support here. I know I have! Nice to meet you.

thank you x

welcome to the site Kerry. another UK emet - there must be tons of us ey!

i wouldnt worry too much about never being drunk - your really not missing out on the hangovers! i didnt really start drinking properly until the end of uni - so i was about 23 then. i started trying things like malibu and coke, archers and lemonade - easy drinks really. i then got into wine and have never looked back [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

anyways, welcome!

Welcome Kerry, I'm not from the U.K. but I can still say welcome and hey? [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] I'm sure we will all be glad to share advice and support you anyway we can.
    Life is a wonderful ride.