Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I hate Noro :(

Default I hate Noro :(

This is the most evil thing on earth. My youngest son had it saturday night and now my 9yo has it. I just want to run away, but I can't. To beat it all, I'm 5.5 wks pregnant and battling morning sickness myself. This sucks so bad.

Default Re: I hate Noro :(

I hope your kids feel better soon and you too I don't know about your morning sickness but your kids will definitely be fine in a couple of days and by this time next week it will be nothing but a memory so hang on in there - it will get better eventually x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wow...you do have your hands full......but sounds like you're handling it really well........in a few days you'll be able to lay down and relax......congrats on even having the nerve to have kids......i had to pass on that.......

good luck
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, I totally have my hands full. My oldest is feeling better now. Luckily it was a short lived bug this time. About 8 hrs max. He's older, so I was able to just give him a bucket and not have to do much for him unless he needed me. Now, the wait is on to see if husband and I are doomed or not. Getting it right now is the worst possible time in my pregnancy, too. The heart and major organs, central nervous system are forming right now. Our daughter was stillborn in September at 26 weeks due to a heart defect, which was caused by my body not metabolizing folic acid. I have a genetic blood clotting disorder which also causes the folic acid not to be metabolized, so while her heart was forming, she didn't get the folic acid she needed from me, and her heart had a hole left in it. She died at 26 weeks gestation from it. So, it's critical that I can take my special folic acid vitamins right now when all is forming, especially the heart. If I get this junk and am too sick to take my vitamins, I'll be a wreck since I know it could cause yet another loss for us. So, please pray I can avoid it, and that all the bleaching, gloves and hand washing I'm doing is enough to keep me safe.