Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Some Questions on H1N1

Does swine flu/H1N1 make you n* or v* or d*. If so, does that happen to everyone. Im starting to get worried about it... Ive heard different things from all of my friends.

Default Re: Some Questions on H1N1

It can, that's one of the symptoms unlike regular flu.

Not everyone gets n*/v*, but if you're really worried just get the vaccine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <- clicky
    I'm a recovered emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you gotten it? I know its a myth but ive heard of people getting sick from the vaccine....

If you know it's a myth then why are you worried?

I have gotten the vaccine, and I'm A-okay. If you get the nasal vaccine, you are technically putting the live form of the virus in you. But that will only infect you if you're an infant, and elder, or sick.

The regular shot can not make you ill, so don't worry about it.

<- clicky
    I'm a recovered emet

Thanks for the response. I dont really know why Im worried about it if I know its a myth. I just want confirmation from other people that have done it first. I think Im going to get the vaccine now, thanks.