Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Advice for someone whose NEVER v*ed with emet?

Im starting to realize that I cannot get though my entire life without EVER v*ing. I like to think that when the time comes, I will be cured of my emet, but it may not be. So does anyone have any advice with dealing with IT? I have some questions also. Can you FEEL it come up? Does it hurt? How do you breath? Is the n* completely relieved afterwards? Does the taste make you want to v* again? Does it help to have someone there to hold your hand? How can you avoid having a panic attack or passing out? I know thats a lot of questions. Just answer any that you feel you have an answer to. Eeek!

Default Re: Advice for someone whose NEVER v*ed with emet?

i can only remember that as it was happening i was thinking this isn't so horrible.......unfortunately it did nothing to help cure my emet. i try to convince myself that it wasnt that bad.....cause it really wasnt.......it wasnt fun either, but i didnt die........but my emet is still going full force.....specially this time of the year....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Advice for someone whose NEVER v*ed with emet?

For me I get a horrible watery mouth, I really hate that, then my stomach contracts and the deed is done, I personally have no trouble breathing, and I feel sooo much better afterwards!
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.